UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Train for pain NOT for reps!!
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came off cycle in June did good PCT.

Im feeling tired and low and I can get hard but takes more effort than normal no morning wood sex drive is dead.

Am feeling emotional and if me and mrs are really meant to be together.

·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok mate cheers thats what I thought youd say.

I know everyones different but how long am I looking before sex drive increases and start to feel normal

·
Gym Addict
105 Posts
Everyone has down times bro. I've never done gear and I feel kinda **** ATM too, get all emo over small issues and having problems with the mrs will get any bloke down. Think it's just one of those things.

·
Gym Addict
522 Posts
urghhh, this is something im scared of, feeling like you are after pct, im currently on first cycle, i figured that hcg would make the post pct feeling alot easier as you wont be as shut down with hcg ran threwout cycle, i cant realy give u any advice but good luck mate hope u start feeling better soon

·
Banned
518 Posts
are you useing any ove the conter supps like a good cretein? if not look into it ,it can really boost you mental state ,also maybe try some injectable vit b12 i find this very good for appitite and it increases my sex drive ,a good appitite works wonders mate.

·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What you on about mate??? Did a blast cruise blast then came off ran HCG did good PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid.

Thanks to people for advice will try what youve said.

·
Premium Member
9,017 Posts
I was on about in your first post you said you came off in june, that sounds like to me youve just run a 3 month cycle and come off where as that is not the case which therefore might explain why your feeling really low even after PCT.

Im no expert but with the blasting and cruising you have been on, you may need a different, more aggressive approach to recover than just a standard PCT, thats all i meant mate :thumbup1:

·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I did 10 weeks test E 300 at 600mg a week then cruised for 10 weeks on test E 300 at 300mg every 10 days then blasted on Test 500 (200mg Cyp 100mg test decon 100mg test E) at 1000mg a week aswell as deca 300 at 300mg a week ran this for 12 weeks dropped the deca and carried on the test for further 3 weeks then stopped test.

Was running HCG along 10 weeks of last blast. When finished last test jab waited 3 weeks then started Clomid and Nolvadex (dropped HCG after 1st week of PCT)

PCT Week 1 = 100mg clomid and 40mg nolvadex a day (dropped HCG after this week)

week 2 = 100mg clomid and 40mg nolvadex a day

week 3 = 50mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex a day

week 4 = 50mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex a day.

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
maybe you don't get on well with deca. i daren't go near that stuff or it takes months and months for my libido to come back.

i don't think guys realise how suppressive it really is.

·
Gym Addict
217 Posts
I have just created a similar thread apart from i'm 2 weeks into a var cycle and have started to feel a bit crappy, wasnt sure if it's down to the gear or totally unrelated . . .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.