UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno about you lot, but whenever ive had my 4 days working out i always feel depressed on my rest day(s). Not sure if it's connected, but it's rather annoying.

I'm a generally pessimistic and moody person anyways, but its always worse on my rest days.

What about you lot?

·
Banned
456 Posts
Barker said:
Dunno about you lot, but whenever ive had my 4 days working out i always feel depressed on my rest day(s). Not sure if it's connected, but it's rather annoying.

I'm a generally pessimistic and moody person anyways, we noticed that! :D but its always worse on my rest days.

What about you lot?
Lots of factors contribute to one's well being...do you have many hobbies or interests?

When I'm feeling low I like to read or have some banta with friends via face/uk-m ect which always picks me up. :)

·
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its my fvcking birthday tomorrow too and im not excited at all, ive dont nothing, not seen any mates or anything. grr

·
Banned
456 Posts
Happy Birthday Barks :thumb: :thumb : :thumb: :thumb : :thumb: :thumb : :thumb: :thumb : :thumb: :thumb : :thumb: :thumb :

Everyone's allowed to feel special on there birthday!! Get yourself out on the town and kick the ass out of it....Enjoy :beer:

·
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gambitbullet said:
it due to exercise makes your body release natural feel good hormones, its why exercise can be a good alternative for treatment for mild to moderate depression.
I thought this too, i had heard that exercise releases all sorts of hormones, some making you feel more happy, id love to train every day but it wont do my body any good :p

·
Banned
829 Posts
its serotonin and endoprhins if irc, i did an essay about it in health studies and psych, exercise is better for mild to moderate depression, better than the leading anti-d, which was zoloft at the time.

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
Youcould always do ....dare I say it.....cardio on your days off. You can do cardio everyday without impact as long as you eat right. You're body is designed to do cardio for hours at a time, and you get the same endorphins released when you've finished.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.