UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Train for pain NOT for reps!!
1,281 Posts
Im in my last week of PCT Ive been eating and training well.

On Saturday woke up with a sore throat and felt sh1t couldnt face any food saturday, sunday felt even more like sh1t managed to eat some chicken but thats it. Monday went to work came home went to bed. Tues didnt go work felt terrible not managing to eat much same wed. Today fell abit better trying to eat but really dont have appetite cause throat and chest are terrible (coughing up loads of sh1t in mornings) and horrible headaches.

Ive left off training this week as Ive had no energy but will be back in the gym monday.

What I want to know is there anything I can take to increase my appetite or to help me eat?

·
Train for pain NOT for reps!!
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i think its a bug. Think it started I trained really hard last thursday shoulders/legs and left the gym soaking wet with sweat and didnt have a jumper with me so when I got home I was froze. Will take a jumper from now on.

I havent really been having that many protein drinks as cant face them at min but will start trying to increase them.

·
Eat-Sleep-Train
6,419 Posts
umm why this in steroid section .. you got a cold .. bug .. what is this has to do with steroid lol. sorry i am not being an **** lol just giving the impression that your PCT causing this .. as you know it hasn't .. just a bug mate.. try and drink some liquid meal get the nutrition down some how ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.