UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
its an unlicensed boxing match tommy, not a tickli
5,960 Posts
We are mad about petrol prices rising here because of Biden's nonsense, I currently pay about $3.40 (£2.50) a gallon where I live, up a $1 since Biden got in 10 months ago. There are decals being stuck on gas pumps everywhere showing the public's disapproval..... View attachment 212363
Still very cheap compared with $8/gallon over here

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,922 Posts
We are mad about petrol prices rising here because of Biden's nonsense, I currently pay about $3.40 (£2.50) a gallon where I live, up a $1 since Biden got in 10 months ago. There are decals being stuck on gas pumps everywhere showing the public's disapproval..... View attachment 212363
More than double in uk

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
576 Posts
On a motorcycle tour in the USA years ago, I filled the motorcycle up, say 18 litres, went to pay and put a few coins on the counter as I went for more money out of another pocket, the cashier said that will DO... Couldn't believe it, a few cents....

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,571 Posts
I couldn’t believe how cheap fuel was in America when I was there. Disgusting. 😂😂
Also Middle East: was something like 29p per litre.

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,922 Posts
I've been googling and looks like other people are having the same problem with fuel economy. I try and be gentle with the throttle and brakes but can't get the mpg up. I'll have a hunt for the E5 fuel.
I've used shell V power for quite a few years.
Last car was diesel and used it, new one petrol and still use it.
Both have been performance cars I guess.

400bhp 700lb Torque

·
Premium Member
6,661 Posts
Most people here in Northern Ireland use red diesel which is essentially normal diesel with dye added as it’s not for use on roads however many fil their cars in rural areas at 75.9p per litre

1 - 20 of 49 Posts