UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this opens a few wounds,

I just want to know if it gets easier ?

I am sick of waking up in tears having dreamt about getting my son to love me, begging his mum to explain why she wont let me in his life etc.

I was seriously thinking about the Raoul Moat route last night, l really feel l dont have anything to lose any more so why not make her suffer.

I'm not a bad dad, my son loves me...........l just dont understand.

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
sorry to hear this mate. im lucky, in that me and my ex get along great, so i can see my kids whenever i can....and obviously i do.

there must have been a lot of open wound issues between you and your ex for her to be so vindictive. don't do anything silly mate...it's really not worth it. when your lad is old enough he'll come looking for you.

·
4,145 Posts
Tis crap when dads dont get to see their kids. However much i hate their dad, i wont ever let it come in between the kids n their daddy. He does love them even though we do not get on.

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
You can still be a positive loving strong influence in your sons life.............don't become the opposite by losing the plot in a black self pity.

Forget moat, that is the last thing your kid needs, swallow it up big boy and live for the good times with him

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
I have twin girls that are 7 years old!

I dont see them!

I am going to start fighting in court again to see them.

This is the best route to take mate.

It might be supervised at first and it takes time but when the court says you can see your children then thats final.

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GymMad said:
I have twin girls that are 7 years old!

I dont see them!

I am going to start fighting in court again to see them.

This is the best route to take mate.

It might be supervised at first and it takes time but when the court says you can see your children then thats final.
Done all this mate, problem l have now is she is turning him against me. He was heartbroke last time l went to pick him up. He didnt want to come and for the love of god l dont know why.

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
Fuking makes my blood boil, I have a diamond focused hatred for only 1 person on this planet - I'd love to kick her right on the c unt....proper hard!

Play the mind game better than her bud

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,495 Posts
No mate, it never gets easier

Its fckin Heartbreaking and I really feel for you mate :(

Im now 2.5 years on have only got mine finally nearly put to bed thro legal action and horrendous costs to point where my contact cant be fcked with

Was emotional mess for fckin ages mate.

Women can be nasty, evil vindictive cvnts of the worst kind, and I make no apologies for saying that.

Until you have experienced it 1st hand you can not possibly know the hurt and devastion it causes...

Be strong for your Kid mate, Dont give up, Thats all I can really suggest :(

·
Getting HUGE!
1,643 Posts
It wont be forever, if you have no contact with mum or contact with him is stifled, send birthday and crimbo pressies via solicitor.

Contact school so you can get copies of reports etc and ask for attendance at parents evenings on a time that wouldnt clash or create a scene.

When he's 16 or 18 and asks where you where you can show him.

You might have a new family if you move on and start again and your new mrs will be aware that he is a part of your life as much as she and any new kids you might be lucky enough to have with each other.

·
Will be a tank!
1,498 Posts
Uriel said:
Fuking makes my blood boil, I have a diamond focused hatred for only 1 person on this planet - I'd love to kick her right on the c unt....proper hard!

Play the mind game better than her bud
x2..... Not seen my daughter for over 4 years, for no other reason than her mother is a vindictive piece of poison.... I'm living in the hope that when my daughters old enough, she'll make her own mind up and hopefully come looking for me.

As said above mate, don't do anything stupid, as hard as it seems now, life does go on. I've learned to live with the fact I don't see my kid, that doesn't mean I don't break my heart thinking about her every day, but it does get easier.

Keep your chin up bud:thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
It's not overwhelming milkers, it's just a fuking horrible dirty painfull scab at the middle of your mind that hits you every day or 2 (for 20 year for me) that you have somehow been kept from being with someone you love and honestly would be happy to die for.

A woman has done this to you that you cared for and lovedonce. It is unbelievable and they are cruel c unts

·
Older, still no wiser though
109 Posts
I can speak from experience, it does get easier. There isn't a day that goes by when i don't think about my son but the hurt and pain gets easier.

My son is now 13, haven't seen him since he was 3. Maybe it's easier for me because he was only in my life for 3 years, not 7 like you. But as others have said, he'll make up his own mind in time and if he wants to find me i'm here.

I have a mate who's ex tried to stop him seeing his children, he went through courts, supervision orders etc. His ex really tried, and succeeded for a time, in poisoning his kids against him, however just recently his son has told him it's time to put it all behind them and start again and he didn't believe mummy. Not bad for a 9 year old....

Kids know, be strong, don't give up and don't do anything foolish.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.