UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Minder
1,060 Posts
difficult to answer all I can offer is I stripped 1 stone fat and the only problem i have is the weight I lift is heavier than me, so i have to strap weight to myself to lift. The way you train and how often you train plus diet are all factors ,if your diet isnt upto scratch then your lifts will be affected anyway theres a lot of variables to take into account.

·
Minder
1,060 Posts
if your muscles are growing your getting stronger simple as that but if your stripping fat your gonna think your shrinking your lifts shouldnt drop though if they do your doing summit wrong.

·
Gym Addict
456 Posts
So basically you want to lose fat and gain strength at the same time, you have about 5-6 weeks before your body decides to no longer play ball and looses strength too IME but there seems to be a HUGE variation from person to person.

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cra16 said:
So basically you want to lose fat and gain strength at the same time, you have about 5-6 weeks before your body decides to no longer play ball and looses strength too IME but there seems to be a HUGE variation from person to person.
Thanks for the reply, i know thats through your personal experience and i dont expect to replicate it. A little shocked that no one else knew when they started to lose strength tbh even on a bb'er routine either through intensity or sheer volume loss.

Does anyone know about carb cycling. I checked bodybuilding.com's carb cycle article they have and wondered is there any point in me doing it with low volume work?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.