UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mars meant what he said - just test e @ 500mg for 10 weeks.

You could maybe front load with dbol as the test e has a long ester and so will take a while to kick in.

Make sure you look into PCT, combatting gyno etc though before you even start.

You're not allowed to post sources on here which is presumably why someone deleted your thread in case you were wondering.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Was just about to hit reply when it got deleted..

If your diet and training is spot on you should see some nice gains off 500mg Test p/w mate, either 10 or 12 week cycle, it's up to you. If i could go back, i would have front-loaded 1000mg in the first week.

I would run an AI like Arimidex at .5mg E3D too. I was running it at .5mg EOD with my cycle and started to lose libido after 18 days. You could always up the dose to EOD if needs be.

·
SignMaker
10 Posts
This is why I am asking question.... is that not reasearch?...

If I cannot get help from the source ie, you guy's then where can I get the help that I need and dont muck things up...

You sound a little condesending with the last comment... I am only asking and seeking some advice... sorry if im not as knowlageable as you and as so may ask what appears to be simple questions... when I was taking dianabol for 10 wks I finished off with a 3 week Clomid Therapy .

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
There's thousands of threads concerning Test E on this forum and plenty of stickies around covering the basics of steroid use. There's a search function built in to the forum software located at the top right of the page.

104i6wl.jpg

^ Now that's being "condescending" ! :tongue:

·
SignMaker
10 Posts
Very amusing.... Why asking a question is answered with " do some research " when the whole concept of a forum is to ask questions in the first place. I am sorry if I have offended you in some way but I asumed asking a question was the way I might obtain the infomation I needed. Your advice is dont ask question just read all the posts. Sorry if I have wasted your time. I hope in future when you need some advice someone just replys with "do some reach Mate"... But thanks anyway...

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
That last comment seemed condescending to me..

:ban:

Where Tinytom when you need him? :lol:

Mate, i'm not going to try being serious with you or make any more posts here because you're not willing to help yourself. I believe you will end up causing yourself some harm if you touch injectables before you do any proper research.

Read Mars' sig.

Bye..

·
SignMaker
10 Posts
Cannot quiet see how this simple thread has caused you to be act like this. I was serious when I said I was sorry if I offende you. You are right I could have started my reasearch with reading other peples threads. Which is them asking questions about steriods in the first place. I thought by asking a direct question might save time sifting through threads. I will always take advice and will spend time to find out infomation before considering injecting anything in my body. That's why I posted the question in the first place. Again to say again I did not wish to upset you or make you think I was a ****... something that you obviously just to that conclusion. I will refrase my questions from now on. Sorry if you took offence.... did not mean it to be taken this way..

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
Hello mate,don't worry about it.

People here,understandably,just like the new guys to help themselves a little bit and prove they are ready for such a big step before they begin offering advice :)

Did you post your history and stats on your first(deleted) thread?

·
SignMaker
10 Posts
I am 39 years old 5ft 6" , 10st 8lbs. Been training on and off for 15 years. Been serious for the last few.. Train Mon/Wed Back&Biceps, Tues/Fri Chest Shoulders Triceps Thur/Sun Legs .. I Train Hard and take my diet serious. I eat 3700 calories a day with a quality protein intake... I also make sure I take supplements and take the time to rest well.. I have used Dianabol when thing started to slow down. I was just under 9 stone for years and have managed to get my weight upto 10st 8lbs... I have 16% bodyfat.

All I wanted to know was what is the best type of injectable to use.. Test E was mentioned to me but when I asked for more infomation I was suddenly the bad Guy for not seeking the infomation by other means.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
signmaker said:
Test E was mentioned to me but when I asked for more infomation I was suddenly the bad Guy for not seeking the infomation by other means.
Think you need to re-read the thread from the top down..

Your over the top defensive attitude is what p1ssed me off in the first place if you must know.

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
signmaker said:
I am 39 years old 5ft 6" , 10st 8lbs. Been training on and off for 15 years. Been serious for the last few.. Train Mon/Wed Back&Biceps, Tues/Fri Chest Shoulders Triceps Thur/Sun Legs .. I Train Hard and take my diet serious. I eat 3700 calories a day with a quality protein intake... I also make sure I take supplements and take the time to rest well.. I have used Dianabol when thing started to slow down. I was just under 9 stone for years and have managed to get my weight upto 10st 8lbs... I have 16% bodyfat.

All I wanted to know was what is the best type of injectable to use.. Test E was mentioned to me but when I asked for more infomation I was suddenly the bad Guy for not seeking the infomation by other means.
Thanks mate :)

Getting away from AAS a mo :)

Looks like far too much training to me,when do you recover?

Also 16% BF is quite high at 10 1/2 stone - maybe your diet needs tweaking?

·
SignMaker
10 Posts
I only Train for 1.5 hr at a time.... I use to be a track and field althlete and this kind of training is very low compaired to what I use to put my body through. I also owned a beef farm for 7 years and that was pretty strenious. thats why I was always below 9stone. Now I own a signmaking bussiness and spend most days at a desk..... so I dont do anything physical during the day.

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
signmaker said:
I only Train for 1.5 hr at a time.... I use to be a track and field althlete and this kind of training is very low compaired to what I use to put my body through. I also owned a beef farm for 7 years and that was pretty strenious. thats why I was always below 9stone. Now I own a signmaking bussiness and spend most days at a desk..... so I dont do anything physical during the day.
I think you're missing the point :)

Training 7 days a week at 1.5hrs a time is putting your body in a massively overtrained state.

(i use weights 3,or 4/wk at most,for 45mins each session)

You will not grow using a routine like that.

Being honest,given your stats,AAS are not for you.

Your training and diet needs to be addressed first

What exercises are you doing and what is a typical days worth of food? :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts