UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post up some sayings from the movies.

heres a few of my favourites.

clint eastwood in outlaw jose wales "you gotta get mean,i mean plumb mad dog mean".

jack nicolson in batman "wait till they getta load of me"

clubber lang in rocky3 "dont give him no statue,give him guts"

general zod in superman3 "i will allow you to live in return for you obediance"

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the [email protected] chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.
Johnny Depp, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)

·
EFBB Winner
4,222 Posts
Travis Bickle: Hey, I'm not square, you're the one that's square. Your full of ****, man. What are you talking about? You walk out with those ****in' creeps and low-lifes and degenerates out on the streets and you sell your little pussy for peanuts? For some low-life pimp who stands in the hall? And I'm square? You're the one that's square, man. I don't go screwing **** with bunch of killers and junkies like you do. You call that bein' hip? What world are you from?

Travis Bickle: All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me.

Travis Bickle: You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.

[Draws]

·
EFBB Winner
4,222 Posts
Private Joker: Are those... live rounds?

Private Gomer Pyle: Seven-six-two millimeter. Full. Metal. Jacket.

·
Mr Universe
5,526 Posts
Al Pacino in Scarface "Say hello to my little friend"

Also not a movie i know but Frank Gallagher in Shameless "A pint of lager and 2 E's"

·
EFBB Winner
4,222 Posts
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked **** that high.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bull****. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Recruits: [chanting] This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

·
Getting back on the wagon!
2,332 Posts
another couple

Frank Gallagher: Word from the wise: get your stuff out quick sharp, otherwise he'll have your stereo in his veins before you can say Dolby surround sound.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank Gallagher: Human misery - you can't get enough of it! Willing a bloke to chuck himself to his death so that you can have a bit of ****ing "entertainment"! Serves you right if he lands on your heads, you brainless ****s.

·
Banned
711 Posts
arnie: come with me if you want to live

i'll be back

alstalavista, baby.

crock dundee: thats not a knife,(gets huge fvck off knife out) thats a knife

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
Snatch...

Turkish: Well the rabbit gets fcuked.

Tommy: [pauses] Proper fcuked?

Turkish: Yes, before "Zee Germans" get there.

·
back on track for 2011
2,638 Posts
Apollo Creed to Rocky in Rocky 3

"there is no tomorow .. there is no tomorrow "

i watch this bit whenever i dont feel like going to the gym

·
8,379 Posts
How about TV Shows?

"What in the name of one-dimensional characters and predictable reactions is going on here?!" - Princess Clara, Drawn Together

"If we allow this abomination [gay marriage for health insurance] rivers will flow with blood and Nazis will again ride on dinosaurs!" - Princess Clara

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
The Fifth Element...

Korben Dallas: [Leans down and kisses Leeloo. Leeloo swipes his gun and holds it to his head]

Korben Dallas: You're right, you're right, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry.

Leeloo: Senno ecto gammat!

Korben Dallas: I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Leeloo: ecto gammat!

Korben Dallas: [in a later scene] When she woke up, she said a bunch a stuff. I didn't understand any of it but... what does 'ecto gammat' mean?

Priest Vito Cornelius: Uh... never again, without my permission.

Korben Dallas: That's what I thought.

·
8,551 Posts
Arnold -Last Action Hero " Rubber, baby, buggy, bumpers "

Mel Gibson...Braveheart " Every man die's but not evey man truelly lives "

·
Everybody wants to be GOOD, but not many are prepa
1,345 Posts
Michael Cain - Italian Job - 'You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!'

Politician to Jack Ryan (Alec Baldwin) - Hunt for Red October - ' I am a politician which means I am a liar and a cheat and when I am not kissing babies I am stealing their lollipops'

Robert Ritter to Jack Ryan (Harrison Ford) - Clear and Present Danger - 'Ryan, you are such a boy scout'

Whoopi Goldberg to Police Officer - Jumpin' Jack Flash - How 'bout I kick you in the nuts so hard they get lodged in your f*cking nostrils'

Whoopi Goldberg to Police Officer - Jumpin' Jack Flash - How come whenever there's a blackwoman down on the pier there has to be a pimp or a john involved...What do you think there's a lot of work down on the pier for hookers do you think I am giving blow jobs to gold fish?

·
Life's a blast..........and then a cruise and
749 Posts
"Well go ahead punk, make my day". Don't think I've seen that one yet and that's probably Clint's best one, if you're old enough to remember it that is. That's 'Dirty Harry' for those that dont.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts