UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Wondered if anyone could help and give me their opinion on some Tren Acetate I got online recently. Its quite different looking from the Tren I got from a guy I know which makes me think I could be fake. I've attached a photo of both of them side by side. The one on the left is from the guy I normally get it from and his gear is good, the right one I got online. They are both from Rohm labs but as you can see the one on the right is a darker colour, less gear in the bottle and also the bottle is slightly bigger. If they are coming from the same lab they should be exactly the same right? Which makes me think the right one is fake.

Can anyone help with their opinion on this as I don't want to be jabbing myself with some unknown n substance lol

Many thanks
Liquid Drinkware Solution Oil Automotive parking light
Liquid Fluid Rectangle Font Plastic

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
That right one has gotta be fake... Labels are different, vials are different, stoppers are different and whilst it's been a while since me or my mates have used rohm, they've never had a dark tren like that

·
Mr Universe
9,915 Posts
your right bottle looks dodgy. Label looks fine, and i know sometimes vial shape can change due to availability, but the colour is much darker than anything ive seen Rohm make in a long time.
All my Rohm Aces, Tren-e, Rip and a TTM400 bottle are all the same colour, nice and golden.

Liquid Ingredient Fluid Medicine Bottle

Liquid Drinkware Oil Fluid Ingredient

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all your replies, and yeah I agree the one on the right looks too different to the left for it to be legit.....the colour isn't even close to left one. Not bothered about naming and shaming the website seeing as I've bought from them once....they are called gym-supps.com and apparently they have all 5 star reviews on trust pilot which are probably mostly all fake as well!

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
The one on the right is the first batch after they changed branding. They struggled for vials and also used black caps.

I had a couple of orders during this transition. Since then it’s always liked like the left ones.

I wouldn’t worry.

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
The thing that sticks out to me is the how cloudy the right vial is. The colour wouldn't bother me since I've had great Tren that's everything from straw yellow to dark amber but that cloudiness doesn't look good.

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,466 Posts
Different fonts on labels, Ive stopped using rohm as too inconsistent my source also source also stopped stocking it now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi everyone,

Wondered if anyone could help and give me their opinion on some Tren Acetate I got online recently. It is quite different looking from the Tren I got from a guy I know which makes me think I could be fake. I've attached a photo of both of them side by side. The one on the left is from the guy I normally get it from and his gear is good, the right one I got online. They are both from Rohm labs but as you can see the one on the right is a darker colour, less gear in the bottle and also the bottle is slightly bigger. If they are coming from the same lab they should be the same right? Which makes me think the right one is fake.

Can anyone help with their opinion on this as I don't want to be jabbing myself with some unknown n substance lol

Many thanks
I've recently changed my online source to test out this supremeshit website and both of my Onyx Test Cyp and Cenzo Sustanon were bunk. I've felt nothing even on 200mg a week. Wasted my money etc. So I bought some Dimension labs Sust from another website and I am feeling the effects of 140mg a week (still testing). Maybe some websites are making/selling fake UGL gears and we are blaming every UGL labs for making shit gears etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've seen that stuff get whored around on the Dark Web. Everyone I know who's tried Onyx says it's crap.
I saw mixed reviews mate. I was not sure. Some of them tried their Test E and they were getting morning wood/ blowing up etc. I've learnt my lesson. The hard way I guess.

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Thanks for all your replies, and yeah I agree the one on the right looks too different to the left for it to be legit.....the colour isn't even close to left one. Not bothered about naming and shaming the website seeing as I've bought from them once....they are called gym-supps.com and apparently they have all 5 star reviews on trust pilot which are probably mostly all fake as well!
That's disappointing as I've used that source a few times with no issues. That said, I would never use most of the UGLs they sell, but I love Keifei and they're the only UK source for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's disappointing as I've used that source a few times with no issues. That said, I would never use most of the UGLs they sell, but I love Keifei and they're the only UK source for them.

Yeah me too, running their PharmaQO Test-E at the moment, seems to be working well and only two weeks in. They come with a QR Code and serial number that you can scan on their website, they were confirmed to be authentic. Apparently rebranded SIS. Might be worth the fella messaging them on their Whatsapp they reply quite quick.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts