UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard from a few guys that Wockhardt tamoxifen is fake or at least faked often. Only used Relon Chem brand in the past. Now worried because it is all I have access to currently.

Any input is appreciated.

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,632 Posts
Wockhardt is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe and widely available.

Randomly, I literally work directly opposite the company. They don't allow off the street sales though :LOL:

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Everything can be faked. Pregnyl for example, costs about £3-£4 an amp to the dealer yet there’s loads of fakes going around currently

Hardly be surprised if tamoxifen was faked too. Only way to know is get it tested. But seems a bit much to me tbh

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
I wouldn't trust it.
Why is every single nolva available on the black market Wockhardt? What's more likely, a massive pharmaceutical company is diverting tens of thousands of boxes of only one of their products to steroid sources, or someone's just done a copy of it...?

I don't buy UK "pharma" any more, either get stuff from an Indian wholesaler or I get a prescription made up and a brick and mortar pharmacy in Germany ships me the product.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wouldn't trust it.
Why is every single nolva available on the black market Wockhardt? What's more likely, a massive pharmaceutical company is diverting tens of thousands of boxes of only one of their products to steroid sources, or someone's just done a copy of it...?

I don't buy UK "pharma" any more, either get stuff from an Indian wholesaler or I get a prescription made up and a brick and mortar pharmacy in Germany ships me the product.
That's exactly my point. What is it then? sugar pills? lol

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,422 Posts
Yep wockhardt tomoxifen copy’s/replica are doing the rounds the quality of the QR print identification and the way the boxes glued together been going around for a while , I’m pretty sure as above a lot of uk pharma products used for bodybuilding are copied.

·
Chemically Gifted
10,872 Posts
Yep wockhardt tomoxifen copy’s/replica are doing the rounds the quality of the QR print identification and the way the boxes glued together been going around for a while , I’m pretty sure as above a lot of uk pharma products used for bodybuilding are copied.
Ive got two boxes in my drawer, there are differences ,colour etc, blister size is the obvious one, taste of tabs are different too..i stopped using both tbh long time ago ans stuck with an ai.both have same address.
Font Material property Gas Rectangle Electric blue

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Its really shitty that the gear world is becoming like this! I remember the days when you didn't have to question **** all.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive got two boxes in my drawer, there are differences ,colour etc, blister size is the obvious one, taste of tabs are different too..i stopped using both tbh long time ago ans stuck with an ai.both have same address. View attachment 211618
Did you feel that they were still doing the job or complete bunk? How long ago did you buy them?

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,422 Posts
Full of fake UK pharma products actually not just uk them Kern Diazepam (Probes) bunk as well, I’ll rather risk using a good UGL

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have the bottom version in the picture, are they the bunk ones because all the pictures on Google look like the top box

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have the bottom version in the picture, are they the bunk ones because all the pictures on Google look like the top box
I used them twice in the past and they were good but that was over a year ago. Now I hear about pharma being faked I think I will just stick to an ugl version. Used Hilma tamoxifen about 6 months ago and it felt properly dosed. Boils my piss because I always liked to go the pharma route if possible. Faking something that costs a fiver a box in Europe is pathetic.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
...a massive pharmaceutical company is diverting tens of thousands of boxes of only one of their products to steroid sources...
I mean...a lot of users just run nolva to stop gyno...it's gotta be a big market...this might not be as far fetched as you think. where is wockhardt based ??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts