UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i'm planning a trip to egypt soon (sharm) and want to pick up a few goodies while i am out there. mainly looking for test e/sust

i have heard i lot about people finding fakes there, i was wondering if anyone has any tips on:

• spotting the fakes?
  • places to avoid
  • best areas to pick things up
  • and any other tips you may have

cheers

·
Newbie Trainer
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks mika, any tips on how to avoid fake cido?

i have heard people say not to go into a pharmacy in naama bay due to the high level of tourists would you agree with that?

·
Gym Addict
110 Posts
look at lots of pics of legit ones . . .

makesure the writing is all in order according to legit, the writing doesn't scratch off etc

I found a good pharmacy in Dahab, guy called Mahmoud, all legit.

·
5.7/220 pounds, on the juice and ****ed off.
2,455 Posts
\T/ said:
thanks mika, any tips on how to avoid fake cido?

i have heard people say not to go into a pharmacy in naama bay due to the high level of tourists would you agree with that?
There is NO FAKE CIDOS in egypt pharmacies, the chemist in pharmacy get it directly from the pharma company with a high discount "and it's a government company that owns the cido" so cidos are legit for sure, makin a fake would be more expensive than gettin a legit one :lol:

about pharmacies in naama bay there is one that u can spot very easy "bodybuilder pictures outside :D" there will be not much prices difference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.