UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is the market flooded with fake HCG ?? so many reports on the web. How reliable is pregnancy test does anybody know? People get positive test, just from few drops from what i've seen. I tried 2 tests and all came negative. But i think i might put too much hcg on strip ? Am i allowed to share the source , just for people to think twice about buying from them ?
Can anybody PM me any TRUSTED vendor please.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
It's fake

Just had some myself and sent it back

Stick to Indian pharma these days

you only need like 50iu hcg for a positive so when your using say 500iu and not getting anything then it's clear as day it's fake

With the real stuff no matter how much I've used, 500iu - 2000iu, always came positive

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's fake

Just had some myself and sent it back

Stick to Indian pharma these days

you only need like 50iu hcg for a positive so when your using say 500iu and not getting anything then it's clear as day it's fake

With the real stuff no matter how much I've used, 500iu - 2000iu, always came positive
I was looking specifically for local UK vendor, because as far as i know HCG requires cooling and fast delivery. Indian would take 2 weeks to deliver. The vendor where i got this fake HCG is power-anabolics.com, just for everyone else to know.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
They pregnyl / MSD no longer have a license to produce HCG the main license holder was in Brazil which was not renewed this was nearly 2 years ago, i called MSD license holder and they confirmed it, it's also on there website.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anybody have any info about HCG stability and sensitivity to temperature ? I am thinking about sending one from india. Is cooling really required to keep it stable in powder form ?

·
Premium Member
12,935 Posts
As per replies above. We cannot give sources. I've tested loads of hcg and never had bunk. Best option is buy a box of 10 Chinese generic directly from China. Fraction of the cost at the small risk of customs seizure.

·
Everlasting
8,242 Posts
I actually never tested my HCG but it worked as my nuts went from small peanuts to massive lol, maybe I been just lucky all this years as I switched sources plenty of times.

Inbefore pm's

no I currently don't have a hook up for HCG, when I'll need it I'll look around.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's the sellers reply from power-anabolics. Seems he pretending to be stupid or not pretending ? Look at that mannerism.

Hi
I just have read your message and review on trustpilot!
Are you serious?? You must have a laugh mate , all of our products are 100% Real and Lab tested, Do you have any idea how to test such a product, my friend? what concentration of the product should be tested to obtain a reliable result? if you think that the pregnancy test gives you a reliable result by doing it yourself, at home, without knowing how to perform such a test, you are very wrong, the tests of our products are performed in a professional laboratory and their cost is on average 300-500 €, and you want to tell me that a pregnancy test from Boots for £ 4.99 is giving you reliableresult
?
?
?! Besides, each of us uses this product with a very good effect, if it was a counterfeit, we would have to withdraw it from sale long time ago, either it is some kind of dirty trick from the competition's website or you have thought of using the product and then report a problem and get a refund , unfortunately, such an attempt to extirpate will not be tolerated here!!!?

I hope you will understand what you have done, be honest and remove your unfair opinion.

Regards

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.