UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
100+ kg
Joined
·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a very known lab here in the Netherlands. It's a pretty new lab (started in 2006) and they make nearly every oral which exists.

Unfortunately I can't ask this question on the Dutch bodybuild forum, I have a ban there.
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
367 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
It's a very known lab here in the Netherlands. It's a pretty new lab (started in 2006) and they make nearly every oral which exists.

Unfortunately I can't ask this question on the Dutch bodybuild forum, I have a ban there.
if they are a well known labs over there then they shuold be good to go surley, unless there are known fakes of thet particular UGL. . . .

or sign up with a different name on the Forum in the Netherlands and post them up !

good to see some different stuff around here !
 

·
100+ kg
Joined
·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bigdav13 said:
if they are a well known labs over there then they shuold be good to go surley, unless there are known fakes of thet particular UGL. . . .

or sign up with a different name on the Forum in the Netherlands and post them up !

good to see some different stuff around here !
I did that, although I was banned over 2 months ago, I was banned after a few hours having that new account on that forum. Like they're stalking me :lol:
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
367 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
I did that, although I was banned over 2 months ago, I was banned after a few hours having that new account on that forum. Like they're stalking me :lol:
Dam you must have made a big mistake for them to ban you twice !

you could always send them to me and i will let you know if there any good in a few weeks LOL. . . . :thumbup1:
 

·
100+ kg
Joined
·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bigdav13 said:
Dam you must have made a big mistake for them to ban you twice !

you could always send them to me and i will let you know if there any good in a few weeks LOL. . . . :thumbup1:
I did something which wasn't even against the rules, but a moderator misinterpreted what I posted into something which actually was against the rules. And decided to permban me immediately. Their loss, not mine.

Haha, I rather test it out myself first (even if it was rat poison) than giving it to you. :lol: :lol:
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
367 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
I did something which wasn't even against the rules, but a moderator misinterpreted what I posted into something which actually was against the rules. And decided to permban me immediately. Their loss, not mine.

Haha, I rather test it out myself first (even if it was rat poison) than giving it to you. :lol: :lol:
worth a try LOl. . . .
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
367 Posts
Jeremy Kyle said:
Balding by the minute im afraid bigdav, you should see his new pair of glasses he clearly didnt go to specsaves the bog eyed bastard
He clearly doesnt get out enought !

good to see you on here thought got any cycle planned jeremy,

i think your show youd go down a treat if you where to jab a gram of tren a week LOL. . . . :thumb:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top