UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello .
I bought hygotropin from the guy i was buying steroids from for a year and i know its not fake(steroids) . But recently i bought from him a 100iu kit with green pinwheel tops with com.cn on the box and on the vials batch is missing the letter C and have a diffrent batch number . Ive been injecting 2iu twice a day for 2 weeks and since first time my sleep was better i can sleep any time at the day and im very sleepy all the time . And when i inject the liquid it stings and burn for 5 min . So can anyone tell me if mine are fake im going crazy. Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Hello .
I bought hygotropin from the guy i was buying steroids from for a year and i know its not fake(steroids) . But recently i bought from him a 100iu kit with green pinwheel tops with com.cn on the box and on the vials batch is missing the letter C and have a diffrent batch number . Ive been injecting 2iu twice a day for 2 weeks and since first time my sleep was better i can sleep any time at the day and im very sleepy all the time . And when i inject the liquid it stings and burn for 5 min . So can anyone tell me if mine are fake im going crazy. Thanks in advance
100% fake bud, sorry.

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
How do u know and what about my sleepiness and burning when i inject it i know hcg doesnt burn so thats not hcg
1, the box is wrong. Real Hyges dont have that stamp looking thing the back of the box. The face and back of the box have the same pattern.

2, theres no security sticker

3, the website address is wrong

3, the tops are green, should be black.

Real Hyge pictured.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.