UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, are there compounds which do not make you older?

What are your experience with compounds you tried regarding face aging?

Do you look older just on trt doses?

What happens you when blast? Do you look older, and which steroids do not make your face much older?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Ha ha, we're all gonna age. Nothing much you can do about that - every day we all look older and it only gets worse once you hit your 30's onwards...

I'm sure you mean "which compounds appear to slightly accelerate the affects of aging?" I'm sure someone will chime in.

Though to be honest, a bad diet / alcohol / smoking / not enough sleep / stress will all probably age you much faster than steroids

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
I'm 33 and keep getting IDd through the pandemic what with masks. I normally wear a baseball cap when out and I just need to lift it up and they quickly change their mind.

The balding is real, the face aging apparently isn't...

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
I blast and cruise.

When people guess my age they generally think I'm in my mid 30's. I'm 29 so I don't think that's too bad.

·
Gym Addict
5,050 Posts
steroids and face aging ?

I looked f**ked now but blokes should be using moisturizers daily. Younger lads are smarter at this now it seems. Back in my day you would be a considered a massive **** for doing such a thing. It was strictly a bar of cheapass soap and a bottle of clinic shampoo.

I don't mean full on faggotry with facial washes , all sorts of different creams like woman do, but using a bit of moisturizer after shower , in the morning etc is smart.

and this 100% ..... Probably add in vitamins ,

Though to be honest, a bad diet / alcohol / smoking / not enough sleep / stress will all probably age you much faster than steroids

·
Premium Member
797 Posts

I looked f**ked now but blokes should be using moisturizers daily. Younger lads are smarter at this now it seems. Back in my day you would be a considered a massive **** for doing such a thing. It was strictly a bar of cheapass soap and a bottle of clinic shampoo.

I don't mean full on faggotry with facial washes , all sorts of different creams like woman do, but using a bit of moisturizer after shower , in the morning etc is smart.

Prob is that if yohr using certain compounds, it makes the skinny oily. Moistures may makr it messier?

·
Gym Addict
5,050 Posts
Prob is that if yohr using certain compounds, it makes the skinny oily. Moistures may makr it messier?
I don't use gear any more but I was referring to the fact that for most of my life I didn't do anything like use a moisturizer or sunblock . I doubt gear has any sort of significant impact on aging , well its not high up the list on things to do, diet exercise etc

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts

You still are a fu**ing **** if you do such a thing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hmm, electrical devices for the face? I guess it is about the face time or face id, yes? Ok, I had a CI device last year but had to leave it because of face issues. I visited a lot of doctors, and I even had to stop using makeup kits. Also, I got a suggestion to try using unique waters like pleasingcare.com, and it helped me with the time. After all those months of particular procedures, I could start operating makeup stuff again. I was the happiest person at that moment.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
often it's simply due to lean-ness why many steroid users look older than they are. low levels of fat and water in ones face proper ages most people. but the main factor is hairline recession, whether it's due to AAS or not, that's the killer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts