UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Gym Addict
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We sell these bright orange pills down the supp shop my mate owns, the labels have the pro-horome chemical name printed in really small print (I'll need a magnifine glass), does anyone know what two compounds are in there and are they brand new or just a combo of two known prohormones?

·
Premium Member
12,597 Posts
They say on them not for IOC athletes so how can it be fooling as a natural supplement?

Creatine and caffeine are also banned IOC substances I believe and they are in plenty of natural supplements.

I'll see if Dougie can comment on this as he knows more about them.

·
Looking Freaky
6,469 Posts
We have stated on the label they are not suitable for drug tested athletes or anyone under 21. We have stated that our Lean-R are not suitable for "use in competition" if tested to IOC standards, although many natural bodybuilders use them and nobody has failed a test. What is "in competition" in bodybuilding?

Tthe writing on the label is small because I wrote too much in the description of the product!

Both compounds used are not banned by the MHRA so are perfectly legitimate at this time.

We sold quite a few of these to people on Musclechat before putting them on general release and now have some feedback you guys may find interesting;

http://www.musclechat.co.uk/prohormones-legal-performance-enhancers/30882-t-bullets.html

I've also attached a copy of the label for you all to see hear too.

post-2246-14361420058_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Gym Addict
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I still can't see the supplement info, I guess its back to the orginal plan of some kind of magnifine glass into my mates shop and try to google the result as I'm still non the wiser what the substance is.

IS it a clone of an existing prohormone?

·
Looking Freaky
6,469 Posts
It looks expensive to superdrol?????

Most people are charging around £60 RRP for 60 x 10mg superdrol, T-Bullet has 2 compounds in 10mg amounts per cap and the retail is the SAME as 60 Superdrol.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.