UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am new to the forum but have been a long time reader, this is my first post so go easy! i am all for constructive criticism but dont rip me to shreds like i have been on other forums.. (primarily american ones)

The info i am really looking for is pct on the a test prop/winnie cycle but il give a brief history of myself...

5ft6

82kg

bench 110 for 8

deadlift 150 for 6

shoulder press 65 for 8

sqaut (weak point) 110 for 8-10

Not amazing stats but iv been lifitng on and off for 4 years...but for the last 1 and a half years i have hit the weights hard

About 6 months ago i experimented with superdrol then epistane and liked the results that i got so now i would lke to give a "real" cycle a go..

The plan is a cutting cycle while maintaing and perhaps increasing strength, for my size my upper body looks larger than it is so i am happy with it tho i would like to loose body fat frm 15% to sub 10..

cycle plan

weeks 1-10 50mg eod prop

weeks 1-3 40mg epistane (finishing bottle)

weeks 6-10 50mg winnie ed

pct

nolvadex 40/40/30/20 (is this sufficient?) i have read i wait 3 days before i start pct?

i know 50mg eod isnt tht much.. should i up it to 100?

how does my pct look? is there anything i should add? clomid hcg? and if so wen and doses?

I have milk thistle and all the usually vits to aid the cycle.

i am looking for guys with experiencing so TEACH me dont rip me apart hahaha. i have done a lot of reasearch i would jus lik some direct answers...and yes i know there is a search button lol

thanks in advance :thumb:

·
Looking Freaky
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i had thought of this but im prone to bloat...chubby by nature i guess! takes a lot of work to keep the fat off me and tbh im looking for a hard physique?

is this right what im saying?

i was under the opinion test e would ballon me up and make my muscle soft lol?

and yes i would preper less jabs!

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
G-man99 said:
Test is Test whether it be prop, enan, cyp, sust, undeconate etc etc.

As said use an AI to control your water retention and keep your diet tight with low sodium.
x2

Im on test e atm, havnt really gotten any water retention, but my mother did comment on my cheeks being fatter, she said at first she thought i got hit or something and it was swallen, but i cant really tell? No one else commented either...

If your diet is clean and take an AI ( of which I never took notice off untill recently (reps to G Man) ) you wil have little to no bloat/water retention unless your doses are extreme...

I would go Test E all the way! Good quality, good gains!

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
chilisi said:
You will bloat up on Test prop if your diet is crap. Even on these so called cutting cycles, you will gain water and fat, if your diet isnt great.

Add clomid to your pct and look into HCG throughout cycle, to stop testicular Atrophy.
Dont you like small testies? You will never jam it when you sit with your legs crossed! lol jkes

·
Looking Freaky
593 Posts
ok how about this for a beginner cycle. i have test prop and winstrol already en route btw...

weeks 1-10 test e 200mg a week

weeks 1-3 epistane

weeks 6-10 winstrol

weeks 3 -6 add proviron for bloat ( 25mg a day correct?)

pct 40/40/30/20 nolva and 100/50/20 clomid

correct me if this is wrong.. do i need nolva and clomid?

could i add the test prop in anywere for added benefit seeing as i am goin to have it?

and hcg?? i really need help understanding tht? iv read what i can about it but only no its to keep my balls in good shape! is it essential tho?

cheers 4 the advice :thumbup1:

·
Gym Addict
136 Posts
No, it's not a good cycle. I just can't understand why people use pro-hormones and designer steroids when the real thing is so much better and a lot safer.

Steroids have been out on the market for decades and there are several studies in regards to how they work in the body, what each one does and so on.

Pro-hormones and designer steroids have no studies or science to back them up.

Stick to a basic cycle with testosterone and d-bol.

400-500mgs test for 10-12 weeks and 20-30mgs d-bol for the first 4/6 weeks. Proviron at 100mgs ed would be a very nice addition as well.

That's enough.

·
Gym Addict
307 Posts
Take whatever I say as a grain of salt if you wish, but I really think you need to bring up your stats before dabbling with gear.

As far as the cycle, I wouldn't run both epistane and winni, I think you will be disappointed. No reason to "Finish off the bottle." Just stick with the winni and save the epistane for a later date, and buy another bottle to run a full cycle.

Mike

·
Looking Freaky
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mr.Reiny said:
No, it's not a good cycle. I just can't understand why people use pro-hormones and designer steroids when the real thing is so much better and a lot safer.

Steroids have been out on the market for decades and there are several studies in regards to how they work in the body, what each one does and so on.

Pro-hormones and designer steroids have no studies or science to back them up.

Stick to a basic cycle with testosterone and d-bol.

400-500mgs test for 10-12 weeks and 20-30mgs d-bol for the first 4/6 weeks. Proviron at 100mgs ed would be a very nice addition as well.

That's enough.
the pro hormones were just an experimental phase as i never really knew too much about steroids or tbh had much interest.

using epistane i gained 6kg and a fair amount of strength (tho placebo affect played a great deal i think) so i spent 3 months reading and gathering as much info as i could on aas. it is a confusin world with alot of various drugs out there!

thts why i am here... i want to learn.. i want opinions from peopel like yourself who knwo what they are talking about rather than the morons at my gym

·
Looking Freaky
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
criticalbench said:
Take whatever I say as a grain of salt if you wish, but I really think you need to bring up your stats before dabbling with gear.

As far as the cycle, I wouldn't run both epistane and winni, I think you will be disappointed. No reason to "Finish off the bottle." Just stick with the winni and save the epistane for a later date, and buy another bottle to run a full cycle.

Mike
no i perfectly agree with you.. my stats are not great but honestly i do train hard..5 days a week religiously. i eat well, sleep well and i would honestly say im happiest in the gym!

however i dont want to run a massive cycle were i explode in strengh and size.. i just want to experiment.. see what a cycle can do. take a few months maybe do it again.

im sure you can understand the craving for more strength?

·
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/member-journals-picture
1,272 Posts
criticalbench said:

Mike
x2

·
Looking Freaky
593 Posts
chilisi said:
I'm not sure what information you have been gathering in those 3 months, as you seem to be asking such basic questions, about Pct, the use of HCG the need for an AI. These meds come hand in hand with taking Anabolic steroids.

HCG will stop testicular Atrophy on cycle, which will aid in recovery.

Clomid and novadex work hand in hand to achieve the kickstart needed to start your recovery, but the pct is only the beginning.

An AI will reduce the rise in estrogen on cycle. which will stop Gyno Symptoms and Water Retention issues.

Also, running EOD injections for 10 weeks, doesn't seem very sensible for a first cycle imo. You might not like injecting. Your technique might take a while to become smooth enough, which will stop PIP etc etc. Prop won't reduce reduce water retention. your diet will.
i know what the drugs do and from reading forums different people do different things...it is confusing for a newbie!! half you guys should have a phd in steriodology..im at gcse level at the min lol!

im sure in the begining you were not an expert either :innocent:

i just wrote what i thought seemed like a good cycle and if i had not came on here that is the cycle i would be starting today....

but as a result i am going to do a bit more research, order a few extra's and do the cycle G-man99 suggested..

although i was thinking 300-400mg for a beginner would be good enough for decent gains? yeah?

i havnt injected but im not to phased by it...but we will see!!

and thanks for the help! much appreciated! i havnt been told im an idiot yet so im happy!!

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
Good to see that you are reading and taking on board peoples advice and opinions mate.

Yes 300-400mg (personally I'd do 400mg) would yield good results from a first cycle as long as your diet is decent with high protein etc.

·
Looking Freaky
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hows this sound..

weeks 1-10 400mg test e

weeks 1- 10 30 maybe 40?mg d/bol

weeks 12-16 nolvadex 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50

getting 5000iu hcg and armidex to aid with bloat?

were would i fit these into the cycle or is it overkill?

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
deep85 said:
hows this sound..

weeks 1-10 400mg test e

weeks 1- 10 30 maybe 40?mg d/bol

weeks 12-16 nolvadex 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50

getting 5000iu hcg and armidex to aid with bloat?

were would i fit these into the cycle or is it overkill?
Week 1-4 40mg dbol (20mg am/pm)

Adex e3d 0.5mg

HCG throughout 500iu once per week

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.