UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ex SAS Ollie Ollerton has a supplement range called, you guessed it - Battle Ready Fuel. Did you know or are using it?

Military Whey Isolate
Military Clear Whey
Vegan Warrior
Pre Combat
Super Greens
Fast Focus Nootropic
Protein Bars

Gets good reviews, especially the whey for mixability and flavour, but not the cheapest.

·
Premium Member
9,978 Posts
Why would you pay for an over priced product when reflex is out there with 40% off and the mix ability is great and it’s a proven brand
unfortunately Reflex have put they're whey products up so much on the official site the 40% off code isnt great anymore. Its cheaper to buy Reflex whey off places like Dolphin Fitness than Reflex.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ex SAS Ollie Ollerton has a supplement range called, you guessed it - Battle Ready Fuel. Did you know or are using it?

Military Whey Isolate
Military Clear Whey
Vegan Warrior
Pre Combat
Super Greens
Fast Focus Nootropic
Protein Bars

Gets good reviews, especially the whey for mixability and flavour, but not the cheapest.
And his unit is right next door to STROM, sorry couldn’t resist.

·
Premium Member
16,789 Posts
unfortunately Reflex have put they're whey products up so much on the official site the 40% off code isnt great anymore. Its cheaper to buy Reflex whey off places like Dolphin Fitness than Reflex.
I mentioned this previously but got mocked for it :rolleyes:

I've been using Applied nutrition for a while. Half decent price and more importantly for me, tastes good and nice texture

·
Premium Member
9,978 Posts
I mentioned this previously but got mocked for it :rolleyes:

I've been using Applied nutrition for a while. Half decent price and more importantly for me, tastes good and nice texture
Yeah Reflex have doubled they're prices on whey on they're website.

I paid £38 for 5lb of Mirco Whey before, now its £72!

On Dolphin Fitness its £60.

Reflex want £50 for 2kg of WPC..... Nah.

Nothing on the site thats worth using the code on or getting now whey prices have doubled.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Yeah Reflex have doubled they're prices on whey on they're website.

I paid £38 for 5lb of Mirco Whey before, now its £72!

On Dolphin Fitness its £60.

Reflex want £50 for 2kg of WPC..... Nah.

Nothing on the site thats worth using the code on or getting now whey prices have doubled.
I think when Supplement Stores have used up their current stock bought at the cheaper prices we could all be in for a shock

·
Premium Member
9,978 Posts
I think when Supplement Stores have used up their current stock bought at the cheaper prices we could all be in for a shock
yeah, but i think supplement stores will be in for a shock too as people wont pay those prices.

we'll all be down Home Bargains

Ive been using this off and on. £14 for 1x kilo of WPC @ 82g per 100. No soy crap in it either.

The Battle Whey in popcorn is gorgeous. High in sugar, but tasty, especially when mixed with oats or yogurts.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
With Reflex, the whey prices have increased but things like HMB remain at previous prices.
Home Bargains & B & M are great if you pick up end of line stock when there is a rebranding e.g. USN & Sci MX stock was all bought up & put in bargain shops as well

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
yeah, but i think supplement stores will be in for a shock too as people wont pay those prices.

Ive been using this off and on. £14 for 1x kilo of WPC @ 82g per 100. No soy crap in it either.

The Battle Whey in popcorn is gorgeous. High in sugar, but tasty, especially when mixed with oats or yogurts.
Just been home bargains yesterday for my whey. Fk paying the prices these ****s are charging

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

The proteinworks are decently priced too and always have offers on been using them for over a year. Been using their vegan protein and its absolutely lovely. Mixes in seconds and tastes like strawberry milkshake (strawberry and cream flavour) also use their vegan mass gainer after training days only that's the same, nicest tasting protein I've used.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts