UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1/ Why the *uck is he having this farcical fight tonight; surely he's not skint? He earnt many millions
2/ One of the greatest warriors of the ring ever is having his credibility destroyed
3/ It will end end up a *ucking draw as per normal
4/ Is he still on the juice in your opinion?

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Just googled this as I've not heard about it, both look in good shape tbf, and yes - they're both on PEDs!

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
If Holyfield wins you can bet your life their will be another match up with Tyson next year.

President Trump is the live commentator for the fight as well 😂

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,428 Posts
What I find funny is Mike Tyson who has abused his body his whole life through Alcohol, Drugs and many bad choices as well as being inactive looks miles Physically then all of the others making a comeback, he would destroy Holyfield at this moment in time as someone said he can barely stringa sentence together, looks so slow on the Pads ect..

All these Exibition Fights are Rigged surely? Like you say they all end up In a shitty draw and they are weird fights like their staged or have clauses in them like no Knockout, so many times there's been chances and the Fighters are clearly holding back.

·
DNP on cruises crew
12,937 Posts
He may have made millions, but clearly he hasn't been wise with them. He did ****ing Big Brother UK just a few years ago, clearly he's not completely financially stable.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The guy has 3 ex-wives and 11 kids to 6 different women. He's had failed businesses etc.

He's been skint for ages which is why he kept fighting so long the first time. He was still fighting 12 years after the Lewis second fight. He went bankrupt in 2012, a year after he retired.

·
3,428 Posts
Lost by first round Knockout to a UFC Fighter and STILL wants to Fight Tyson, lol.

Silva knocking out Ortiz was class, brilliant Bob & Weave by the Southpaw Silva in the corner delivering a Right Hook KO to Ortiz.

David Haye Fight was a Sparring match he didn't want to hurt his friend.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it proved me wrong insomuch as the fight was at least taken seriously. Though I felt for Evander and more importantly felt for boxing, the whole thing left bad taste for me in many ways

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Well it proved me wrong insomuch as the fight was at least taken seriously. Though I felt for Evander and more importantly felt for boxing, the whole thing left bad taste for me in many ways
Boxing has taken a nosedive recently especially with this whole YouTube bs. Apparently the Tyson Vs R Jones did a million ppv's, which is a lot more than most "super fights" nowadays - it just shows how much people are disinterested with the current crop of top heavyweights, and more importantly the matchups that aren't happening no matter how much money is on the table. Fury is a massive part of the problem imo.

·
3,428 Posts
Boxing has taken a nosedive recently especially with this whole YouTube bs. Apparently the Tyson Vs R Jones did a million ppv's, which is a lot more than most "super fights" nowadays - it just shows how much people are disinterested with the current crop of top heavyweights, and more importantly the matchups that aren't happening no matter how much money is on the table. Fury is a massive part of the problem imo.
Theres an Interview from I think 1967 lf Jack Dempsey saying how much of a bad place Boxing was In at the time and that was almost 60 Years ago, He'd be turning in his Grave now.
Big Fights used to happen all Year round now we get 2 maybe 3 at the most a Year.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
UFC is where it's at these days. the fights that need to happen get made in good time. big events most weekends. and just overall much more entertaining than the one-dimensional sport that is boxing. different strokes and all but i can't stand boxing anymore in comparison to MMA.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Convicted rapist Mike Tyson, that one..?

The man should always be given his full title.
I've always thought it was ridiculous that a convicted rapist gets a free pass from everyone, can't think of another ext. Not to mention he admitted robbing old woman when he was young, was a bully, threatened to eat Lewis's kids and bit Holyfield.
The guy was a scumbag.

·
Premium Member
12,643 Posts
I've always thought it was ridiculous that a convicted rapist gets a free pass from everyone, can't think of another ext. Not to mention he admitted robbing old woman when he was young, was a bully, threatened to eat Lewis's kids and bit Holyfield.
The guy was a scumbag.
I can forgive him for robbing when he was younger (came from a bad background/area) Threat to eat kids (just talk) and biting Holyfields ear (Mibolerone) but the rape conviction I really struggle with.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts