UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PoWeReD By ZEUS
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are 3weeks remaining till i ll finish my cycle....

I ve ran high test dosage along with deca and now im on 350-400mg test &60mg dbol pw...

Last year i bridged my cycles successfully with 350mg test EW,2x300iu HCG PW,and 1/8 tab letro 2x week. But this time i would like to try stopping letro during cycle,or swap it with something milder like 50mg proviron ed or 10mg nolva ed...

What do you guys think?does it worth a try? or estrogen would come back rebounded with all their nasty sides...?

ThnX

·
Looking Freaky
708 Posts
im not sure running orals whilst on a cruise is wise, the idea of the cruise is to let the body have a rest from the high dose test cycle, an orals are worse for the body especially at 60mg dbol a day!

How much is 1/8 of a tab of letro, 1.25mg?

If you want to go to something milder i would opt of either Adex or aromasin, proviron and nolva cannot replace letro as they are not an AI.

·
PoWeReD By ZEUS
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cluk89 said:
im not sure running orals whilst on a cruise is wise, the idea of the cruise is to let the body have a rest from the high dose test cycle, an orals are worse for the body especially at 60mg dbol a day!

How much is 1/8 of a tab of letro, 1.25mg?

If you want to go to something milder i would opt of either Adex or aromasin, proviron and nolva cannot replace letro as they are not an AI.
Im not cruising on dbol mate, im still on cycle. I ve tappered down the test to cruising dosage and threw in 60mg dbols ED for the last 6 weeks of my cycle. There are 3 weeks still remain and then ill continue ONLY with 350-400mg test for cruising....

So with 350-400mg TEst on cruise i think that letro would be overkill,so im thinking of swap it with proviron or nolva OR maybe dont use any Serm/Ai at all if its not needed...Is this ok or this cruise dosage carries any estro sides?

ThnX

·
Looking Freaky
708 Posts
ah ok mate, sorry though you were on cruise :)

Obviously there wont be as much estrogen conversion on the cruise due to a lower dose test, so imo letro would be overkill, if it were me i would use a small amout of adex, maybe 0.5 E3D but maybe someone with a bit more knowledge/experience will come in and confirm

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
tismanasas said:
There are 3weeks remaining till i ll finish my cycle....

I ve ran high test dosage along with deca and now im on 350-400mg test &60mg dbol pw...

Last year i bridged my cycles successfully with 350mg test EW,2x300iu HCG PW,and 1/8 tab letro 2x week. But this time i would like to try stopping letro during cycle,or swap it with something milder like 50mg proviron ed or 10mg nolva ed...

What do you guys think?does it worth a try? or estrogen would come back rebounded with all their nasty sides...?

ThnX
From what i recall you are pretty experienced so do you actually suffer any estrogen related sides? I ask because i know that after being on AAS for a while that guys can become low or deficient in the enzyme aromatase so an AI may not actually be necessary.

·