UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Go hard or go home!
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Has anyone had any experience of estro suppress as a pct and if so how was it? Looking at running a protodrol cycle soon and really want to get my pct sorted but dont want to go down the nolva or clomid track!

Any help would be great

·
Go hard or go home!
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good. This will be my first ph cycle so just wanted to get as much info as poss. Read a few reviews on other oct pct products and this one seems to get the best reviews

·
Go hard or go home!
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
btw.....read some reviews on other forums and saw a few mentions of pharma labs being a bit dodgey? Has anyone else heard anything?

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
They don't label their products accurately. I would call that dodgy. Does anyone know what is in esto suppress? Why would you take it if you don't know what it is?

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
The Big Dog said:
A very similiar structure to nolva I would say.
The truth is that it's a butchered version of nolva's nomenclature. Just like the garbled (and impossible) nomenclature they put on their other products SD-Matrix and Tren Bomb. What is inside the caps may have little or no relation to what is on the label, because what is on the label doesn't exist.

·
Growing old disgracefully
3,788 Posts
aben said:
Hi guys

Has anyone had any experience of estro suppress as a pct and if so how was it? Looking at running a protodrol cycle soon and really want to get my pct sorted but dont want to go down the nolva or clomid track!

Any help would be great
Why are you so against nolva and/or clomid out of interest?

·
Go hard or go home!
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To be honest mate I dont think I could give you a definative answer to that...probably bc ive read they have their own sides and theyre hard to get hold of? Im kinda sat on the fence of whether to run a cycle or not so just trying to find out as much as poss and its pct that confuses me the most tbh!

Jimbo 1 its a protodrol cycle not sust....i wont be injecting

·
Gym Addict
289 Posts
I think you would be better of using nolva/clomid, esto supress is not a decent product.

I ran it for my PCT for first cycle ( tren bomb), 2 months later i got gyno

Also, as henry says, there a dodgy company I wouldnt use them again

·
Go hard or go home!
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah those are the two I had in mind. Theres never a straight answer with all this is there. Too many options and conflicting opnions.

·
Built On AAS & KFC
944 Posts
It is a personal choice and my 1st cycle pct I used was Essto suppress. This cycle I'm using clomid & nolva. No sides yet and was unsure what to expect but it's all good. Only you can choose. Try unitedpharmacies.co.uk if you choose the clomid/nolva as they get the thumbs up from me and others.

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
Mate how safe is that website ?? I am just about 2 start a cycle of dbol and the pct is putting me off, I must admit I don't have a clue and it worries me a bit ..... Any help appreciated !!

·
Musclefood Discount SW95548
1,412 Posts
I know plenty of people who have used ESTO suppress, the stuff does work, and some of them actually prefer it to nolva. Dont know whats in it but I reckon its a lot closer to the real deal than most think. They are a bit of a sketchy company though.

Reversitol V2 is bollox, I dont understand how it even classes as PCT, not only that when it comes to not labelling products properly if i remember correctly it has some silly name for 7 methoxy flavone on the back.

Novedex is ATD, its actually pretty good at what it does, but I would definatly opt for a SERM over this anyday, your best bet is to buy clomid and nolva, it works, you know what your taking and its cheap

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.