UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,414 Posts
I train CrossFit 3 times a week

Usually MTB once a week

Try to sea swim a few times a week even if it’s just an icy plunge for 10-15 mins I always feel much better and it’s very effective at wiping away

walk the dog and train the dog takes a lot of time which I enjoy and it builds a great bond between us.

I drink most evenings too to unwind.

·
Gym Addict
2,932 Posts
No... Reality is cold... i dont wanna get to much into it.. but in reality, your worthless
No computer in the world can create a life, think on the same level as a human, have imagination, feel love, feel emotions. We are priceless to the people that love us. Our children need us to bring them up and to show them how to survive. I dont believe we’re worthless but in the grand scheme of the universe we are a spec of dust.

·
Gym Addict
2,932 Posts
Following on from the Alcoholic BBers topic I was just wondering what you all do as a mental release from the daily grind of life and the problems within society?

Or you do just always live in the real world and face the monotony and normality of life's issues?
Having kids is very busy and is enjoyable most of the times. I had a few things to think about today that could be quite catastrophic if I dont play my cards right. I started to over think but once my kids come through the door I was so busy that once I thought about my situation that it wasn’t so bad. The happiness they give us seems to give a chemical release in our brains that helps us over come our problems. However it can be the opposite effect having children because they can push you to a point of just wanting us to tap out. It’s a big juggling act. My kids are my release when I’m balanced but in my spare time I cycle, do weights, boxing gym, read, tidy, organise, diy, restore old bmxs, gardens, sleep, wank, sex, spend time with someone you enjoy. If the brain won’t switch off just pop some drugs or alcohol. This is my emergency but this is a last resort. Make sure you got your shit sorted on the evening and make sure you don’t have important tasks the following day.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Usually MTB once a week
That's something I've been wanting to start doing 3-5 times a week but not necessarily off-road. I just want to do a bit of cycling in general.
Bought one about 3 months ago but so far it has just propped up the wall in my office looking new and pretty and I just use the handlebars to hang my rucksack on :rolleyes:

Summer and the heat was my excuse for not using it.
Hoping the cooler weather and autumn/winter give me more inspiration to get out and about !

Reactions: gavzilla

·
Gym Addict
2,932 Posts
That's something I've been wanting to start doing 3-5 times a week but not necessarily off-road. I just want to do a bit of cycling in general.
Bought one about 3 months ago but so far it has just propped up the wall in my office looking new and pretty and I just use the handlebars to hang my rucksack on :rolleyes:

Summer and the heat was my excuse for not using it.
Hoping the cooler weather and autumn/winter give me more inspiration to get out and about !
Watch Lance Armstrong movie and documentaries to inspire you.

·
Newbie Trainer
2,261 Posts
^ Ignore most of these replies - majority on here are none-lifting fantasists.

Think Wall-e
Photograph Facial expression Green Blue Cartoon

21 - 27 of 27 Posts