UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Hoping you guys can help me with some of your knowledge. I am 5'11 215 and in pretty good shape. I used to compete 10 years ago and have not taken anything in a long time. I would like to run some EQ on its own. Would like to know your opinions. I am just looking to gain a little more lean muscle while burning some fat. I have heard mixed reviews on the effectiveness with running EQ on its own, and heard it would be much better with Winstrol. I would like to run only one thing and my body has always responded extremely well to anything I have taken. Thank you !!

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
OOps, sorry mate, welcome to the board, just realised, so you won't have a clue what i'm on about. lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any more advice would be greatly appreciated.... any suggestions for going with something else??

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
If you are looking to gain 5 or so lbs, then a good diet can do that and cardio will burn the fat.

Personnally I wouldn't run eq alone. Need some type of test to run with it. Also eq and winny are going to do the same thing so, pick one and go with it.

Good Luck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks 10nispro I appreciate the honest reply. I have used test in the past(not in ten years) stacked with deca. I dont really want to get into test and I am not looking to get dramatically bigger as I am already in good shape. I just want to maybe add a little something to maybe get harder and a little more cut with a little gain in lean mass.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am not sure what var or tbol tabs are??? lol ... its been awhile. I know I can probably get them as my friend just won the Michigan and is competing in nationals. His advice was not to run EQ alone. He obviously is a bit more extreme , and i understand, because there was a time when I was there. I just wanted to see some other peoples opinions

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
You could try a short 6 weeker with test prop and keep a great diet. I just finished the same cycle and gained 10lbs of good muscle. I also ran .25mg of arimidex to keep down bloat. Also have run 7 weeks of tbol at 60mgs/d and gained 8lbs of lean muscle.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
TBH, you could achieve your goal without steroids, but.......

Ok so your going to run something, personally i would't choose EQ.

To get any real effects you will need to run a high dose, 600mg wk minimum and for at least 12wks.

Test will achieve better results in less time at a lower dose, so that would be my advice. :thumb:

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
EQ has a pretty long half life, if you didnt want huge steroid like gains, just do low dose test, something around 250 a week would be fine for 8 weeks.

Recovery wont be that hard with that dose.

I think you will be disappointed with EQ, I would run no less than 600mg a week and even that on its own, you will like the vains it brings out but not the muscle.

But, then again I do know guys that love the stuff.

Test is best.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
hackskii said:
EQ has a pretty long half life, if you didnt want huge steroid like gains, just do low dose test, something around 250 a week would be fine for 8 weeks.

Recovery wont be that hard with that dose.

I think you will be disappointed with EQ, I would run no less than 600mg a week and even that on its own, you will like the vains it brings out but not the muscle.

But, then again I do know guys that love the stuff.

Test is best.
Copycat, write your own material:lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Hackskii.... I just talked to my buddy who competes and he said that test prop would be good for me and i wont hold much water. I asked what the lowest he would recommend. He said 400-600. I was thinking maybe 400/wk. He that running lower than that could be bad bad becasue your body might still produce more than that. Any thoughts on that??

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
zeus87529 said:
Thanks Hackskii.... I just talked to my buddy who competes and he said that test prop would be good for me and i wont hold much water. I asked what the lowest he would recommend. He said 400-600. I was thinking maybe 400/wk. He that running lower than that could be bad bad becasue your body might still produce more than that. Any thoughts on that??
As the body produces 4-9mgs of test ED then no your freind is wrong.

Test prop at 400mg wk split into EOD injections for 8wks would be a fine cycle and give some good results.

If your not wanting to shoot so often then i'd go for sust, 250-500mg shot once wk for 10wks, shouldn't notice to much bloat on that dose if your diet is clean, sodium is low and your drinking plenty of water.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Mars I am thinking 400/wk is plenty for me and I know I will respond well. In your opinion does prop require lower sodium as far as the bloat. I eat a clean diet already and drink alot of water. should i take a anti-estr at that low dose??

1 - 20 of 47 Posts