UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm on to my 3rd week of a 18 week test and eq cycle.
Compounds, dosage and lab used.
Tbol 4 week kick start at 40mg ed. Dimensions labs.
18 week test e at 400mg per week. Sphinx
18 weeks eq at 800mg per week. Sis labs.
Last 4 weeks winstrol 30mg ed. Sphinx.
Last 4 weeks anavar 30mg ed. Sis labs.
To be honest I've not felt a thing from the tbol so far. Should this be upped to 60mg?? Yesterday I added 10mg of the sis anavar pre workout and I felt hell of a pump on my chest and tri's. Don't feel much strength increase just the pump.
To early to tell if the test and eq are doing there job, I'll give the test another two weeks and see how I feel. Don't really want to increase from 400mg

·
Premium Member
8,707 Posts
You're never going to feel much from 40mg of Tbol. It'll be doing a little bit in the background but you're never going to feel profound effects from it.

You're never going to see immediate strength gains from 10mg of Anavar either. I think you're expecting too much from super low doses of the mildest compounds.

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
I ran sphinx tbol at 60 mg ed. It is very mild compared to other orals. I enjoyed because it gave no harsh sides. About week 3 i started notising it a little.

Im planning eq in an upcoming cycle. Going to run it higher around 1g -1.5g ew.

@Dead leemade a thread on his eq cycle. Some interesting stuff info on dosages on there

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
I ran sphinx tbol at 60 mg ed. It is very mild compared to other orals. I enjoyed because it gave no harsh sides. About week 3 i started notising it a little.

Im planning eq in an upcoming cycle. Going to run it higher around 1g -1.5g ew.

@Dead leemade a thread on his eq cycle. Some interesting stuff info on dosages on there
I have never tried Tbol it's never grabbed me.

More EQ the merrier if you ask me mate hit it at 1.5g IMO... Thank me later.

·
Premium Member
8,745 Posts
I've upped the tbol this week to 60mg and I'll take the eq up to 1000mg and hopefully things improve. Would like to keep the test at 400 if I can
You need to bare in mind 3 weeks is just the start mate, it should start moving from now on.. Probably went a bit low on Tbol but I'm guessing your at beginning week 3 even.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Running the eq now at 1g. Apart from a little heavy feeling all is good. Taken test up to 500mg and switched over to dimensions (had two vials of this) sphinx test seemed a little pippy. Dimensions pain free even at a higher volume.

Had a terrible cold this week and not been able to train. Hopefully back to the gym this evening.

·
Title? Rank? WTF is this, we ain't soldiers, we're
14,671 Posts
My 2c (experience from last summer):

1. Tbol 60mg for six weeks. The extra two weeks will be worth it.

2. Same for Winnie and var at the end six weeks BUT can't see the point of var if you got winnie

3. You MUST give blood. EQ thickness it and you'll be knackered and lethargic.

4. EQ plus a SARM that increases endurance is even better so your cardio can be increased

Surprised there's no tren in this. Had there been say 300-odd pw you would see lines and shapes come before the slower EQ shows something.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've been adding the var in with the tbol. Seems to be kicking in nicely.

Used var a few times now and always gives me massive forearm pump. I used to ride mx I that was always a problem for me lol.

I have had a very tired and lethargic feeling, thought that was down to having a cold but as your saying it could be the eq.

Just changed jobs within the last 3 weeks and been putting in a ton of hours so rest and sleep hasn't been on my side either.

I'll try and get myself in donating blood in the next week or so. Town always seems to have a blood bank.

·
Gym Addict
2,100 Posts
Update.

Gave dimensions labs test e a go, when I thought that sphinx test had a little pip that's nothing compared to the dimensions lol.
So which u going with? U tried mixing it with something ...I did 4ml shot of baltic test undecanoate the other day ..it's got flax oil as it's carrier and is thick as hell. ..my leg was killing ..just getting over it so thought I'll do that quad again and fck me I'm crippled lol..did 3ml shot 1ml tren e, .5ml tren ace, .5ml test prop, 1ml sust. ..did it bit further up but obviously not far enough

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The hunger thing has kicked in.

I'm not one who has a big appetite and this has always let me down with training.

This is a big bonus for me and I'm glad it's started pretty early on in my cycle. I eat breakfast before leaving the house, I eat again at ten, one and four thirty and I'm still hungry. Can down my dinner and still hungry.

Let's hopefully can keep it up. Managing 3800 clean calories and I hope to increase on this by next week.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.