UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mars1960 said:
People like what they know and know what they like. Why change?
Because epitiostanol mg x mg is more powerful than stanozolol. And when you stay on stanozolol you don't put many pounds, instead, while you stay on epitiostanol you can put 2 or 3 kg of clean muscle mass in one month.

I apologise for my english.

G

·
Hwoarang said:
Because epitiostanol mg x mg is more powerful than stanozolol. And when you stay on stanozolol you don't put many pounds, instead, while you stay on epitiostanol you can put 2 or 3 kg of clean muscle mass in one month.

You cant really say that. You can also put on a good few kgs of decent weight on stanozolol provided your diet and training are excellent, the same can be said with epitiostanol. Both are similar drugs providing relatively little bloat, I think people choose stanozolol as its more popular.

·
Newbie Trainer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Waheed_Akhtar said:
You cant really say that. You can also put on a good few kgs of decent weight on stanozolol provided your diet and training are excellent, the same can be said with epitiostanol. Both are similar drugs providing relatively little bloat, I think people choose stanozolol as its more popular.
What do you mean for little bloat? Does stanozolol cause bloating on face?

Also if they are similar drugs as far I know epitiostanol is better because he has an higher anabolic/androgenic ratio than stanozolol.

G

·
Hwoarang said:
What do you mean for little bloat? Does stanozolol cause bloating on face?

Also if they are similar drugs as far I know epitiostanol is better because he has an higher anabolic/androgenic ratio than stanozolol.

Both cause relatively little bloat, minimal. Stanozolol from my experience is better for hardening up, epitiostanol is better for strength I find. Different drugs, different uses, depends what you want from it I suppose. Dont worry about your english, its pretty good! :thumbup1:

·
Newbie Trainer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Waheed_Akhtar said:
Both cause relatively little bloat, minimal. Stanozolol from my experience is better for hardening up, epitiostanol is better for strength I find. Different drugs, different uses, depends what you want from it I suppose. Dont worry about your english, its pretty good! :thumbup1:
I believed that the effects of both drugs were similar. So what among these make up more muscle mass?

G

·
Hwoarang said:
I believed that the effects of both drugs were similar. So what among these make up more muscle mass?
Epi out of the two better for size and strenght, stana for hardness, not bad for strength. For size epi, however if its size your looking for I would pick neither drug. However if they are the only two you have access too. epi.

·
Newbie Trainer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Waheed_Akhtar said:
Epi out of the two better for size and strenght, stana for hardness, not bad for strength. For size epi, however if its size your looking for I would pick neither drug. However if they are the only two you have access too. epi.
What do you mean for "strenght"? Strenght=more muscle mass and aggression?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.