UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had lower back pain as a side from Epistane?

About 2 weeks into a cycle, gone through the headaches etc. but got a really bad aching pain across lower back. It goes right the way across and fees the same as when you strain your lower back from a big back session. Don't think it is liver as too low and across whole width of back.

Been going on for 4 days now and not done back for a week so guessing it is nothing to do with back training directly.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies guys :thumb: . Been getting through about 2-3 litres a day so will up it and see if that helps.

Is this a known side effect of Epistane? Never heard of it before.

Headaches were weird in the first week - lasted about an hour after taking each tab but nothing too bad. Other than that had no other sides until this back thing.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
henryv said:
It's a known side effect of most/many orals, commonly referred to as "back pumps".
ah yes, heard this term before but did not realise it was so prolific. Have done a couple of Dymethazine cycles previously with no sides at all so maybe have been lucky so far :)

Thanks for the info, will try upping the water and maybe some Taurine.

·
Mr Olympia
11,112 Posts
Will101 said:
ah yes, heard this term before but did not realise it was so prolific. Have done a couple of Dymethazine cycles previously with no sides at all so maybe have been lucky so far :)

Thanks for the info, will try upping the water and maybe some Taurine.
Going off the thread a bit how was your Dymethazine cycle to regards gains?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dai Jones said:
Going off the thread a bit how was your Dymethazine cycle to regards gains?
1st one excellent, 2nd one good. Made good gains both times and kept them. My diet was bang on during first cycle so did gain more. Personally I rate this as a product but seems to be getting harder to get hold of so thought I would give somthing new a try.

TBH, I think a lot of people take PH's thinking they are a wonder drug but they only seem to be really effective with good training and diet as well which does make sense.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hardgainr said:
i got this on when i took methyl masterdrol, it is refered too as back pumps and its down too not drinking enough water, pertty sure this is the same thing i got. :)
cheers mate. Yeah, have upped water intake big time over the last few days and much better now. Going to attempt some deadlifting tomorrow and see what happends :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.