UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Hi Guys,

Im new to the forum :thumb:

I am buying some ephedrine and thought I would post on here to see if anyone can help me out.

It's my first time buying them, and have been told to look out for ones with ATOM stamped on them as they are apparently quite good?

Anyone got any tips on what to look out for? :laugh:

Thanks

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
3,647 Posts
Maggio said:
While im on aswell mars - do you know why you cant send PM's to other users on here?
You need to be a bronze member, and which you get by being good little board members................

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Maggio said:
Ahh I see.. thanks for that.

Sooo back to Ephedrine?
Well as it's against board rules to ask for sources (especially of banned substances) i would drop this conversation.

However, as the regulatory medicines authority did not upgrade ephedrine sulphate or ephedrine hydrochloride @ 8mg or under from (P) to (POM) in 2009 then the best i can offer you is this:

http://www.buyephedrine.co.uk/order

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
andzlea69 said:
so is eph legal ? or not i hear its class b ? clen is class b also i understand or is this wrong ?
Did i not explain that in my post above? If it's not clear i will try explain a little better, you can't just say its a class b drug BTW, drugs also have schedules.

·
No pain No gain
278 Posts
sorry mars to be so dumb , i was just wondering over the legality incase i happen to get stopped with them ? thats all so where do i stand with them ? i understand there both controlled substances

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
not controlled if in medications like cold/flu

but deffinately controlled in pure form ie eph tabs

not so sure you will get in trouble

more like the same deal as if you get caught with a wrap of speed.....unless your selling it, it will just get confiscated

·
Gym Addict
224 Posts
just find a small bag that you have been given from a shop :)

jam it in there

it wont look suspicious i walked down my street with 3 boxes of clen and a tub of eph lol

just worrying over nothing mate :)

you ddoing a huge cutting cycle?

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
andzlea69 said:
ah ok so its not like havin a load of coke on you then ? u can get arrested for havin that cant u ?
a load of coke yes....because it can be seen as an amount you can supply

a wrap of coke will prob get a slap on the wrist down the station

you may get detained for possesing eph....but if its personal its unlikely get in trouble

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
andzlea69 said:
sorry mars to be so dumb , i was just wondering over the legality incase i happen to get stopped with them ? thats all so where do i stand with them ? i understand there both controlled substances
I see.

Ephedrine hydrochloride and sulphate are both legal up to 8mg and can be sold OTC in some preparations up to a maximum total dose of 180mg in the UK in a single product.

You are talking about ephedrine in doses above this i guess which is illegal to possess without a prescription, however, controlled substances and POMS not only come under a classification IE a, b, c, they also come under a schedule which also has different subsections depending on a particular drugs factor for it's abuse.

Ephedrine obviously carries a higher schedule than nolva for instance although they are both classified the same.

What would happen in this case would be up to the discretion of the police and subsequently the CPS but in essence, yes you could end up in court and face a fine.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.