UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading up on ECA stacks for a while, and the legality of eph in the UK is as follows;

In the UK ephedrine is regulated as a P medicine: it may only be lawfully supplied within a registered pharmacy and while a pharmacist is present. The maximum amount of ephedrine legally available without prescription in one sale is 180 mg- the only product commonly sold within these restrictions is ChestEze tablets which consist of 9 pills of 18.75 mg ephedrine combined with caffeine and theophylline. These are intended as a nasal decongestant but are known to be used by bodybuilders. Higher strengths of pure ephedrine are available as prescription-only medicines but are not currently Controlled Drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act.

Yet I can buy it.. here;

http://ephedra.co.uk/ephedrine-hcl-50-tabs-348.html?SID=ff4c9ff5a6d904a79c13ec7ce434055e?source=googleps

It doesn't appear to be a knock off or an edited version, sold under the substance's actual name.. I've seen forum posts where people are buying eph from their sources hinting that's its still more of a.. I don't know how to phrase it, *naughty* product pmsl.

Views?

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
ephedrine is illegal to buy, these tablets are ephedrine HCL at 8mg dose which i believe is the norm for decongestants? the normal strentgh tablets are illegal to own without a prescription as it states in your post....the police do frown on Eph as it is now used to cut class A drugs like Coke...

if you think the normal ehp pills are between 25-30mg per tab and these are 8mg you will need 3-4 to get the same as one pill....

·
Musclefood Discount SW95548
1,412 Posts
ephedrine is actually the main compound used in the production of methamphetamine (crystal meth) hence the reason its illegal without a prescription and only sold in small doses OTC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.