UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Enter at your own risk...(the norwich personal trainer thecrazycal)

179K views 3K replies 128 participants last post by  tokyofist1466868046 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
i`m a lazy,lazy, man ,but i thought i`d better write my own journal to stop me hijacking others after my last training cycle my weight peaked at 11 stone 2lb`s after stopping creatine it was 10 stone 12 and a 1/2 lb`s-i`ve changed from a split routine to a full body routine-which for various reasons allows me to squat/deadlift with a shrug bar,once every 4-5 days-1 in 4 if i recover ok which i appear to have.-it has been pointed out i could still squat (1in4)and split the rest of the body(which is appealing),but i`m nursing a pulled something or other in my armpit area and i can only cope with shrugs for my back at the mo(i usually do nothing, but chin 5x5,but as with the full body workout its making a refreshing change-besides i`m still gaining weight -slowly,but surely!as you may know i`m try a pathetic 8`ish week cycle of dbol at 15mg a day with weekends off-adding some 1ad for the last 4 weeks(****ing transdermals NOW i know )i only did 5mg a day week 1 , 10mg week 2,week 3 got to 15mg`s-by day 16 i had put on 4 and a 1/2 lb`s-so i dont know if such a low dose was a waste or not-i certainly felt it-taking 2 days off is fine-no difference-muscles still feel pumped(wonder how much i`ll piss away)-all the weight has gone on slowly and steadily-havent weighed myself for a week-its now day 23 or somethin-ive put on 3/4" on each thigh-nothing at all on my calves thou - bugger - i hate my calves-biggest fear is not eating enuff-cos inspite of me force feeding myself `im sure its never enuff-smokin s**t is bad for your appetite-cutting-now thats a holiday-laters

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
diet-same every day:

2 big mugs of real coffe,3shredded wheat,banana,1 pint skimmed(i cant stomach anything else)4 cans tuna +3 pints of skimmed, 2 apples(sometimes another banana)small bowl of muelsi type stuff,2 rounds pnut butter with soya bread+1 pint skimmed, 2 rounds of ham+1 pint.large bowl of brown rice with chilli(mince and loads of beans)and a can of rice pudding

too much milk,but i`m not working so no mrp`s.

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
20 rep squat/deads

single leg calf raise 3x10

incline bench press 2x10

military press 2x10

if i can chin 5x5/if not shrugs 3-4x10

grip training 1-2 a week-with 3x10 crunches

i have to stretch 2x a day most days and do some trigger point therapy as well-i have a worn vertebrae which has left my sacral muscles very stiff/siezed-stretching and trigger point have proved more effective than chiro`s and osteo`s-although i`d go to one straight away if my back is in real pain(which isnt often now)-i cant do any movements with impact at all-in fact i get more pain from leaning over the sink from washing up than working out-i wouldnt be surprised if i have to stop my cycle thru injury-my cardio is loads of walking-no point in having a dog if not-i dragged my name sake dog around the ring road (11.5 miles)when she was nearly 13(fit dog-**** cancer)walking is an under rated excellent fat burner-my problem is walking doesnt get my heart rate up high enuff-and if itry to run(which hurts my back)i`m shagged out after 100m of jogging-i do like 100m sprints thou-i`ve really got to get my back ok for swimming

-i know i`m not doing any direct arm work and its the first time i`m experimenting with it-when i`ve previously split my exercises i did 3 working sets-i`ve been rereading brawn and want to try proper abbreviated training-if i can add 30kg to my squat /deads by the end of the cycle i should put some size on-i have no idea/expectations of how much weight i`ll put on.btw at one point i weighed in at nine stone.

#4 ·
day 23 - weighed myself today-11 stone 5 and a 1/2 lb`s-on a really empty stomach-cant really beleive the weight is still going on -heaviest i`ve ever been -no fat so far-although my scales are abit shagged-when measuring body fat.(i think i`m now on day 26-i get easily confused-even though i`m writing it all down :lol: )

#6 ·
relatively speaking all my injuries have cleared up-i`m starting my 1ad next workout(dribble)so i`m going to add a backdown set to my benches and do 1x10 shrugs now my 5x5 chins are back-fu**ing love chins-i wasnt suppose to retain water on 15mg a day,but i must have cos my muscles felt like they were on creatine that actually works-tolerance to dbol must be up cos my arms arent rubbing on my lats anymore(which was getting boring)looking leaner too-be interesting to weigh myself again -3 workouts(5lbx3)15lb`s past my last pb(think)and if i dont cock my back up i dont see why i cant keep going till end of cycle(its not really a cycle and i dont rely like the term for anything less than the real thing)-really want to home brew some test to go with my next 200 dbol :idea:

#8 ·
i dont usually weigh myself 2 days on the trot,but as i just had a dump the size of a great dane i thought i would-yesterday was an aberration(!?)11"5 and a 1/2 today -so thas only 6lb`s up-and what with my back returning to its usual f**ked up state-an excellent start to the day.done my grip training today-my hands are turning into steel claws(jke)

G
#9 ·
Do you deadlift with a belt? It makes it so much easier for your back to handle.

I was on a manual handling course yesterday, learnt a few things about looking after your back, yet im sat here slouched with my feet up like I couldnt care.

#11 ·
today was a bit of a landmark for me - military pressed two 20kg plates-woohoo!started my 1ad today and tbh its a crap hit-strength was up abit,but still pretty gutted - ive been looking forward to it-no where near as nice the diandro 3 that i tried years ago(5ad maybe?)added a back down set to presses of 8 reps-quite liked that(if i hadnt had a slight injury i would have included from the start)supposed to work out yesterday,but when i realised it was a year to the day that my dog cali died i couldnt face it-least i didnt howl!appetites been shite for days - curse my love of pints of coffee.

#13 ·
you know what, ive been meaning to put that exercise in for a long time-your right its a very good exercise-i`d heard it was more important to do when you were doin body weight presses-not there as yet-i would be doin side bends as well,but ive tried to cut my routine right to the basics to concentrate on my 20 rep work-next new training cycle the l flye is in cheers dude :wink:

#20 ·
my appetite has been shite-missing a couple of hundred cals some days-11"7 and a 1/2lb`s-8lb`s up-just like many people i read something and think it wont apply to me-f**k i feel lethargic-its the most boring feeling imaginable-wouldnt have got 1 ad if i had realised-cannot wait for this little "cycle" to be over :wink:

#23 ·
stopped dbol-a weekish ago and have retained my 8lb`s of weight-put fat on as well-obviously,but as my scales are f**ked-no idea how much)still doing 1 ad,but at nite before i sleep-would never do that s**t again-really good sleep now though--doing 15mg`s of dbol a day was well worth it(stopped it cos i need my nuts back)and i`ll do it again-maybe increasing by 5mg`s at the end stages :wink:

#25 ·
about a month ago a gorgeous american woman started emailing me-can you beleive it i`m now off to heathrow to pick her up-wish me luck chaps-woo-hoo!

oh yeah lost 3/4 lb--so i`m still up 7 1/4 lb`s-----end of training cycle-need my back for other things :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.