UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
want 5% off myprotein? use code MP16769
6,626 Posts
think the album is sh1te tbh. everything that eminem has made since marshall mathers LP has been sh1te bar the one or two odd songs like till i collapse

·
Getting HUGE!
1,284 Posts
It is a great album, very different from his other albums. Cold Wind Blows is a sick song!

Also i loved Relapse! Bar a few songs where he used the annoying accent. Hello, Insane, and Beautiful are quality tunes from that album.

"i was born with a dick in my brain ye f*cked in the head" LOL lyrical genius. Followed him since he first come out, have all the unreleased stuff, all freestyles on mp3. Seen him 3 times live in concert, and hes incredible.

Sad how Proof died too, he was awesome. Crazy how he died in the video toy soldiers then died in real life a few months later!!

·
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/member-journals-picture
1,272 Posts
Ken Hutchinson said:
Yeah some great songs on them, used to train to them all the time, gets you right up for a great work out.
I dont there is a single song that isnt excellent on any of those albums. Seriously. Fvcking classics. Not a fan of his new commerical collaborations with popstars though...makes me cringe. Hats off to him though...he is doing what he needs to in order to be minted:)

·
Football Fantasy - Real Faketeam
695 Posts
marts_uk said:
It is a great album, very different from his other albums. Cold Wind Blows is a sick song!

Also i loved Relapse! Bar a few songs where he used the annoying accent. Hello, Insane, and Beautiful are quality tunes from that album.

"i was born with a dick in my brain ye f*cked in the head" LOL lyrical genius. Followed him since he first come out, have all the unreleased stuff, all freestyles on mp3. Seen him 3 times live in concert, and hes incredible.

<div class=

Sad how Proof died too, he was awesome. Crazy how he died in the video toy soldiers then died in real life a few months later!!
On the live video - have you seen the DJ? :lol: I just noticed him and he looks so out of place. He's just stood at the back waving his arms around. Loser.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.