UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Gym Addict
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys I'm off to Sunny Sharm next week, and of course I'll be buying sum cidos. Do any1 no what batch numbers to look out for (fakes I mean) and has you got any general info on buying out there ?

Many thanx guys

·
Banned
170 Posts
Loads of fake cidos, nile sustanon and primobolan.

Buyer beware.

Stay clear of anything loose and only get them in factory sealed 100 packs and even then examine carefully

You need to do some comparative studies before you go however I know people who have had fake primo and cidos..

If hunting for norma invest in a hand held UV black light torch to show the UV hologram

·
Banned
518 Posts
as above bcarefull ,stay away from nile sust and the brown amp old spanis primo its 99% fake ,cidos are your best bet ,never once have i seen norma deca in Egypt ,its made in greece and is only sold there ,even in turkey there is no norma deca and thats a 45 min boat trip from greece.

- theer are also nile deca at 50mgs/ml ,not even worth geting that.

·
Banned
518 Posts
Poseidon are you talking about the uv holagram on the outer box of the normas? if so i ahve seen fakes of them too ,the label on the vial is your best to spot a fake it should have a warter mark type holagram ,you ont need a uv light to see it but as i said you wont see any normas there.

·
Banned
518 Posts
stew121 said:
heard the cidos are good in egypt,and are not faked. is this wrong?
every time i have been there is have had no problems at all but there are fakes around so becarefull ,as above get them boxed ,they come in a sleave of 100 amps with a papaer sleave with cido stamps on it.

·
Gym Addict
438 Posts
poker face said:
every time i have been there is have had no problems at all but there are fakes around so becarefull ,as above get them boxed ,they come in a sleave of 100 amps with a papaer sleave with cido stamps on it.
ok thanks for the advice mate,im going out there in 2 months time,good to go out there with a little knowledge :thumb:

·
Banned
170 Posts
poker face said:
If you know so much about fake cidos and primobolan how come you had to ask here if yours were fake?

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/105174-real-fake-steroids-egypt-pics.html

Then in Post 11 standardflexer answered:

When you buy 100 amps should come in a paper box like this with the CID logo's, i think the ones which are not legit usually come in a plastic case of 20

Note: Stew121 standardflexer has a photo there what to look out for

·
Banned
170 Posts
poker face said:
as above bcarefull ,stay away from nile sust and the brown amp old spanis primo its 99% fake ,cidos are your best bet ,never once have i seen norma deca in Egypt ,its made in greece and is only sold there ,even in turkey there is no norma deca and thats a 45 min boat trip from greece.

- theer are also nile deca at 50mgs/ml ,not even worth geting that.
Rubbish again, you can get norma in Northern Cyprus which is under Turkish rule, they get it over from the Southern Cyprus which is Greek

I have seen it myself

·
Banned
518 Posts
Poseidon said:
If you know so much about fake cidos and primobolan how come you had to ask here if yours were fake?

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/105174-real-fake-steroids-egypt-pics.html

Then in Post 11 standardflexer answered:

When you buy 100 amps should come in a paper box like this with the CID logo's, i think the ones which are not legit usually come in a plastic case of 20

Note: Stew121 standardflexer has a photo there what to look out for
becasue i was not sure on them thats why,did i not pass on the info about them comeing in boxes off 100? hell who said i knew so much abou them> not me ,i have been to turkey 9 times and never seen any norma deca in the pharmas there ,have you? ,never heard of any norma deca in cyprus either

what is it mate with every post i make your trying to show me up ,i pased on the info about brown amp primo and legit cido comeing in boxes of 100 so whats the problem?

·
Banned
518 Posts
stew121 said:
ding ding round errr dunno??? poker and Poseidon are at it again
i know mate he keeps on trying to make me look like a **** ,i only passed on the info i learnt on here about cidos and the primo ,dont know why he keeps doing it ,am not bothard anyway .

·
Gym Addict
438 Posts
poker face said:
i know mate he keeps on trying to make me look like a **** ,i only passed on the info i learnt on here about cidos and the primo ,dont know why he keeps doing it ,am not bothard anyway .
maybe just a clash of personalitys, im sure you will both sort it out and play nicely lol :)

·
Banned
170 Posts
stew121 said:
how the #### can i get 100 amps back thru customs from egypt, surley they wont believe its for personal?
You are allowed to bring back 3 months supply for personal use.

Luggage coming out of Sharm is scanned up to three times in some instances, if found and intercepted they will just look, they might in some instance cite things like tax if they are after a back hander but it's a lie. You can take these out of Egypt.

Keep all receipts and the original packet, there is not need to conceal the items.

100 should not be a problem coming back, you must be thinking about a very heavy cycle prior to a competition, and remember these are only for your own personal use not per person travelling...and you are not sharing these with anyone.

Ultimately it's up to the Border Agency to decide what is and what is not personal use however when placed inside luggage it is not likely they will open each bag and if they do just tell them about your heavy cycle.

In the exact words of Customs and Excise there must be "proof of consumption" What exactly that means is up to your interpretation.

VAT of 17.5% might be payable in the UK however and anabolic steroids have now been assigned a commodity code

Section VI SECTION VI - Products of the chemical or allied industries (chapter 28 - 38) Chapter 30 CHAPTER 30 - PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS Heading 3004 Medicaments (excluding goods of heading?3002, 3005?or 3006) consisting of mixed or unmixed products for therapeutic or prophylactic uses, put up in measured doses (including those in the form of transdermal administration systems)

Commodity code 3004 90 00

To clarify my importation of 104 ampoules (as posted on another board I am active on)

I had this back from the MHRA today [email protected]

I asked them if I could legally import 104 ampoules of test enan (pharma). It is for my personal use for TRT so I will print this letter and have it placed in my packet with details of my GP

I also spoke to the Home Office - they said OK, they have no objection unless they are counterfeit pharmaceuticals as those are illegalin which case they will have to confiscate them so have them in all the original packaging, weird huh? I am getting the Home Office to confirm this in writing

Section 58 the Medicines Act 1968 (Although the Medicines Act prohibits imports of medicines, other than in accordance with a product license, it specifically exempts imports for personal use and imports by householders for administration to members of their household.

It means we can buy phamas overseas and from foreign suppliers and have them for personal use.

Now it will be up to customs to decide what is personal use and if I want to shrivel my balls and grow a pair of Wendy tits to play to have something extra to play with in bed that's my own doing

Anabolic Steroids are controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act as class C drugs but their legal status is complicated. In most situations the possession offence is waived meaning that people who possess or use steroids without a prescription are unlikely to be prosecuted. However, in some areas of the UK police have successfully prosecuted people for possession of steroids when the steroids have not been in the form of a medicinal product. It is always an offence to sell or supply steroids to another person. People can also be prosecuted for possession with intent to supply if they have large quantities of steroids without a prescription for them (taken from http://www.drugscope.or...ch/drugsearchpages/laws)

Dear *****

Thank you for your recent enquiry to the MHRA.

We can confirm that there is no requirement for a member of the public to notify the MHRA of the importation of medicines for personal use and the legislation does not restrict such importation. Consequently, we do not issue any form of licence, certificate or authorisation to aid personal importation. The MHRA therefore has no objections, provided that the imported medicinal products is used only for your own personal use and that you do not sell or supply imported medicines to anybody else (including family members).

You should be aware that up to a 3 month supply of a medicine is considered to be an acceptable quantity for personal use, HM Revenue and Customs can prevent importation if large quantities are being imported and/or they have suspicions that the product is not being imported for personal use. You can read more about HM Revenue and Customs from their website at the link below:

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/

We also advise you to investigate whether the product(s) you wish to import are categorised as controlled substances in the UK - Controlled drugs are regulated by the Home Office under the Misuse of Drugs Act, and can require a licence to allow their entry into the UK. The Home Office have published a list (although not exhaustive) of controlled substances on their website and you will need to contact them directly for clarification on whether a Home Office licence is required for importation into the UK:

http://drugs.homeoffice.gov.uk/drugs-laws/licensing

http://drugs.homeoffice.gov.uk/publication-search/drug-licences/CDList_-_2009-04-22.html (note this link does not work!!)

We advise that anyone posting packages containing medicines should include a copy of the prescription and/or a letter from the patient's doctor explaining why the product(s) are required, we also suggest that the package is clearly labelled on the outside stating the contents of the package and that the products are for personal use. We also strongly advise that the medicines are kept in their original packaging and that they are transported in accordance with storage conditions specified by the Manufacturer (this not only helps identify the medicines, but also helps ensure the product's stability).

Please contact us again if you need further assistance with this, or any other queries.

Kind Regards,

on behalf of the Central Enquiry Point

Information Centre

Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency

Tel: 020 7084 2000

I hope someone finds this detailed clarification useful; if so give me some rep!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.