UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Hulking Out!
1,950 Posts
ebay on the whole is not a scam no. can you be scammed on ebay? yes.

maybe you should be more specific about what you want to buy and if its a scam. if you're trying to buy designer clothes, designer handbags, glasses, they're the most part gnna be fakes.

·
Vincit qui se vincit
724 Posts
Check their feedback. How long have they been registered / trading, how long have they been selling the supps? Are other buyers happy with the product & service they received?

If the sellers only recently established with no / little feedback and prices are ridiculously low then chances are it's a scam.

The only reason people get scammed on ebay is because they're too bone idle to do a little investigative work / excercise a little common sense before buying.

·
New Image Supplements
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YetiMan said:
So hes trying to self advertise his shop on ebay? pmsl

ZOMG GAIS LOOK AT DIS CHEAP EBAYZ SUPPLIMENTZZZZZZZZZ ZOMG TO CHEAP TO BE REALZ!?!?!
LOL, It was a honest question,

thats the gym i train at on my avatar, not my shop.

I also bought the cnp vest,i don't work for them. :lol:

·
TEAM SSN!!!!
790 Posts
iron head case said:
LOL, It was a honest question,

thats the gym i train at on my avatar, not my shop.

I also bought the cnp vest,i don't work for them. :lol:
Yes you do mate!!! I go to your Lincoln show every year and ive looked on ebay its linked to YOUR gym ive met you a few times at the show so i DO recognise you from you avatar...youve been caught mate just laugh it off dont make it worse by lying:lol:

·
TEAM SSN!!!!
790 Posts
YetiMan said:
I swear you said you owned a gym and sold supplements, I am sure I remember because you were all up on CNP d1ck? correct me if im wrong.
Yes Yeti man you are correct my friend. This is the guy who loves CNP and his Lincoln show is sponsored by them. Iron Head you are also on the CNP forum alot as I go there as well.

Come on Man show yourself some respect you got caught!!! see you at your Lincoln show :laugh:

·
TEAM SSN!!!!
790 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.