UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've put in some timber,
No gym and to much bread and easy meals.

I work 50 hour week that is manual I intensive so eating is needed,
Up at 3am
Gym at 4am (now anyway)
Finish at 3pm then I carry on with my own business which is also labour based

I'm after some good food meals and proportions to prep and take to work through week please.

Diet has never been my thing.
6ft and around 14-15stone
No AAS

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
I buy the 1kg frozen chicken breasts from lidl, the basic ones.

Defrost, then chop up and cook with a sauce, today its sweet and sour. Then i add these into around 4 tupperwear containers with rice (about 250g per container)

With these all i need to cook the next day is my breakfast, and then my meals for the next day at night before bed.

The rest of my diet is made up from stuff that doesn't need cooking, like milk & oat bars etc..

·
Newbie Trainer
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I buy the 1kg frozen chicken breasts from lidl, the basic ones.

Defrost, then chop up and cook with a sauce, today its sweet and sour. Then i add these into around 4 tupperwear containers with rice (about 250g per container)

With these all i need to cook the next day is my breakfast, and then my meals for the next day at night before bed.

The rest of my diet is made up from stuff that doesn't need cooking, like milk & oat bars etc..
Is boil rice the same as microwave rice?
I dont have access to fridge or cooker in work,

·
Newbie Trainer
524 Posts
If you have access to a microwave there is no real need to meal prep. I use a different type of wholegrain rice, with a different sauce during the work week and then just experiment with the fillings. Pre-cooked chicked, different tinned fish etc then just add some veg and seeds and you've got a pretty hearty and healthy meal. breakfast is always a banana for me with a glass of whole milk followed by some overnight oats at the minute around 10am. All easy prep

1 - 8 of 8 Posts