UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Grey but still growing
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I'd welcome some advice. I train at about 7am, and know that I should be having a meal before then. But I don't want to have to get up earlier than I really have to so that I can eat at 5.30am, any advice on what to eat and when?

At the mo, I'm having 100g of oats blended with 40g of whey about 30-45min before training. Rest of the day it's pretty easy for me to eat as and when I want.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
You can also use thinks its called pro fuel from CNP, its powdered carbs in a tub, 2 scoops, along with 2 scoops protein. EASY.... Other Companies do something similar no idea what they call it though

You can neck it in 30secs.

Go train, then start your solid meals through out the day.

·
Getting There...
368 Posts
I have the same problem. I train first thing - and am in the gym 15 min after rising. I know I should probably get up earlier and eat more - but that would mean getting even less sleep.

I generally take a scoop of protein with some glutamine and maybe a banana - if I eat anymore it effects my training. I then drink some coffee and water with simple carbs (ie sugar) before and during training.

Then I have PWO shake and a big breakfast 30 min later.

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
bogman said:
I generally take a scoop of protein with some glutamine and maybe a banana - if I eat anymore it effects my training. I then drink some coffee and water with simple carbs (ie sugar) before and during training.

Then I have PWO shake and a big breakfast 30 min later.
Wow,a blood sugar rollercoaster :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.