UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
518 Posts
havent used it but i doubt very much it will be painless ,at 500mgs/ml thats alot of base powder,high mg/ml compounds are best mixed with around 20% bb/2% b.a /75% eo solvent and 25% gso ,this will make is as painless as it can possably be ,looks like there is no eo in that pic you posted as it would be alot more clear ,heard good thing about that lab also heard some bad feedback too.

·
Banned
518 Posts
coflex said:
thing about mazatek that worries me is...none of their vials tells you what's in their blends.

plus...the ink rubs off the labels with a bit of water
if the ink rubs off then the labels have been printed on a home printer not a pro lazer printer ,tells me alot about the lab if the ink rubs off the label.

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
poker face said:
if the ink rubs off then the labels have been printed on a home printer not a pro lazer printer ,tells me alot about the lab if the ink rubs off the label.
exactly mate.

also...all of their products are the same colour. ie. the tren is the same as test propionate is the same as deca....a p!ss yellow colour. this is very suspect if you ask me.

·
Banned
518 Posts
coflex said:
exactly mate.

also...all of their products are the same colour. ie. the tren is the same as test propionate is the same as deca....a p!ss yellow colour. this is very suspect if you ask me.
tren should be alot darker than the other compounds for sure ,i know some people say you ca get clear tren but i have never seen it and i have brewed tren and its always a dark end product.

·
Banned
170 Posts
poker face said:
tren should be alot darker than the other compounds for sure ,i know some people say you ca get clear tren but i have never seen it and i have brewed tren and its always a dark end product.
Why brew it easier to get as a UGL

The dark colour is due to oxidisation as a chemist you probably know that

·
Banned
518 Posts
Poseidon said:
Why brew it easier to get as a UGL

The dark colour is due to oxidisation as a chemist you probably know that
thats correct ,brewing is far better than buying from any ugl imo ,this thread proves just that,also alot of ugl,s are useing the wrong methards and there gear tends to be painfull ,done correctly gear can be near painless ,thats my reasons for brewing my own gear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.