UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Road to Juniors 2011??!!
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has come to my attention that where I live, a relatively decent town, is turning into a bit of a mess because of the local druggies and skagheads.

It seems that every night, and even during the day at times, they are sat or wandering around the centre of the town. I've always hated this fact because they are heroin addicts flaunting their drug-use and marking the older and younger generation extremely nervous. Tonight I was invited to a group called "Get ---- out of our town". This is one of the known skagheads (who is always begging for money, stealing and apparently threatens to spit on people due to him having hepatitis) and around 200 people have joined this group on facebook. It's at no surprise that a lot of them are making "internet wishes" regarding what they would love to have done to him & his skaghead friends.

It has been mentioned by myself and a few people I know to become vigilantes as such, because I personally wouldn't mind sorting this problem as it is disgusting walking by the church (in the centre of town, where they hang about) seeing used needles everywhere. Sure the police have began cracking down on it but they are yet to do anything serious about it.

I was just wondering, is it like this where you live? Or perhaps worse maybe?

G

·
Haimer said:
It has been mentioned by myself and a few people I know to become vigilantes
:laugh:pMSL ok this will result in...

1)You get a dirty needle jabbed in your eye

2) You go to prison for hurting/killing a smack head before step 1 can take place

I think its a problem every where. I live right off an American campus in a small town yet one block away from my appartment there are crack heads/whores ganster types the lot. If i leave stuff in my car the stuff gets stolen if i leave my door unlocked people walk in during the middle of the night and finally two days ago some one cut down my satalite dish and went off with it:thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Con said:

2) You go to prison for hurting/killing a smack head before step 1 can take place

I think its a problem every where. I live right off an American campus in a small town yet one block away from my appartment there are crack heads/whores ganster types the lot. If i leave stuff in my car the stuff gets stolen if i leave my door unlocked people walk in during the middle of the night and finally two days ago some one cut down my satalite dish and went off with it:thumbup1:
Crikey!

That sounds like Liverpool not America :eek:mg:

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Its the same in all small towns mate, its becuase they have nothing better to do, my home town was the same packed full of bums getting high and claiming benifits!

It will never change as our goverment supports bums and losers, gives them hand outs sets them up with flats and encourages them to breed by handing out more money, all at the exspense of the hard worker tax payer!!!

·
i need to lose fat and gain muscle
84 Posts
arite m8 this go's on all over the country and beleive me its worse then them threatening to spit on people due to him having hepatitis its loaded syringes with blood now days also its not just them to blame its the crack dealer which to me they are worse thing in the world dont get me wrong i have done a few naughty things my self over the time but them that suply the crack and herion add to the world wide mess that the smack heads have got are countries in now m8

·
#1 Hater of RS007 8 days a week
1,984 Posts
What i find incredible is that smak heads can live as junkies for 20 years...filling their veins with sh!te they just cooked up on a old spoon and filtered through a *** beef every day.

·
Mr Universe
5,526 Posts
Although at times people feel rightly vindicated into becoming vigilanties it not the way forward imo.

Yes the country is a mess, yes it takes the p1ss BUT taking the law into ones own hands is never the way to go imo.

See it would start off as the serious scum getting dealt with first but 12/18 months down the line anyone who did the slightest thing wrong would get a shoeing etc etc and so on and so on.

The way forward imo is to decrimanlise drugs and regulate them so in other words instead of villians getting rich and innocent people suffering, users would be able to work and pay for there own habit which i believe is how they do it in Sweden. Its acceptable to be addicted to cigarettes and alcohol but not rec drugs which doesnt make sense to me although you may find that the tobacco and alcohol industry are big contributors to the anti drugs campaign(i know for sure they are in the states) which a synic may take as trying to keep the competition at bay but thats another story.

Secondly your serious scum bags ie kiddie fiddlers/sex offenders etc should get serious bird for there crimes not a slap on the wrist.

I really think just those 2 measures would seriously and pratically reduce the need for vigilanties.

We will never live in a perfect society as some people are the way they are but we need to be pracitcal about our problems not just think we can sort things ourselves.

·
Mr Universe
5,526 Posts
Team1 said:
What i find incredible is that smak heads can live as junkies for 20 years...filling their veins with sh!te they just cooked up on a old spoon and filtered through a *** beef every day.
No different to an alcoholic or heavy smoker living a long life really mate as its just as bad.

·
i need to lose fat and gain muscle
84 Posts
u no what lads there are some out there that you would never get on to that there even on the crack or brown that live normal lives 9/5 jobs have a family but at the end of the day there still scum of the earth :ban: but they could say the same for the lads on cycles :cool2: no offence to them that are :thumb:

·
Mr Universe
5,526 Posts
scousedaz said:
u no what lads there are some out there that you would never get on to that there even on the crack or brown that live normal lives 9/5 jobs have a family but at the end of the day there still scum of the earth :ban: but they could say the same for the lads on cycles :cool2: no offence to them that are :thumb:
Addiction is an illness mate and yes you do get functioning addicts ie hold down jobs etc but all the same i wouldnt call every addict a scum bag.

Ban smokling tomorrow and make **** a tenner each and you see what happens because nicotine is i think 5 times more addictive than heroin so im sure some, not all but some smokers would be out on the rob just to get a ***.

·
Road to Juniors 2011??!!
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Con said:

Ofcourse there is the risk of a dirty need jabbed, but if the attack was unsuspected it'd be less dangerous. I didn't mean killing them (though it has been mentioned on the facebook group, in a joke way and in a serious way!) but just a "ski-mask and baseball bats" job:whistling:.

It's annoying how they get away with it aswell, but sometimes I feel the police don't exactly have enough rights & there is way too much paperwork involved these days.

m14rky said:
u been watching 2 much of the outlaw lol most places r like that im surprised someone aint sorted this 1 bloke out
Haha, well it has been mentioned about sorting him out...by about 20 different people just on facebook.

Team1 said:
It is sad to see, and frustrating.

dru0111 said:
See what you did there :thumbup1: nice.
The pun was un-intentional, but nice find:laugh:

Robdog whilst I agree in some points I don't agree about the legalising of it, are you saying that heroin should be legalised too? Surely not, because that would infact create more heroin addicts and the world definately does not need that.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts