UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Im 6 weeks in to a 12 week cycle,

250mg sust/ 400mg of test enathate.

However, it was pointed out to me today that although ive grown i should have put on a hell of a lot more size than i have.. "is my gear fake?" i was asked.

I know the 250's good to go, as have used it before, same supplier, same batch.(omadron)

The T400 by gene labs im not sure about. i cannot find any info on the net about it, Its thin as nats **** and pins way too easy *(no pressure needed).

Should i be ok to drop the 400, replacing it with "TNT" a tren enth/test enth mix?.

Then continue my Rohm Pct?
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
303 Posts
QBall said:
Hi all.

Im 6 weeks in to a 12 week cycle,

250mg sust/ 400mg of test enathate.

However, it was pointed out to me today that although ive grown i should have put on a hell of a lot more size than i have.. "is my gear fake?" i was asked.

I know the 250's good to go, as have used it before, same supplier, same batch.(omadron)

The T400 by gene labs im not sure about. i cannot find any info on the net about it, Its thin as nats **** and pins way too easy *(no pressure needed).

Should i be ok to drop the 400, replacing it with "TNT" a tren enth/test enth mix?.

Then continue my Rohm Pct?
Wheres the logic in running test-e with sust? Y not just up the dose of sust?

Steve
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,657 Posts
steve_1111uk said:
Wheres the logic in running test-e with sust? Y not just up the dose of sust?

Steve
Yeah exactly x2 what i was wondering man? Why run Test E then sust in the same cycle. If you know the sust is real then just run a higher dose of the sust and drop the test E.
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just using what ive got here, Do sust/ test-e not run well together?.

I still have some decca left which i could substitute the 400 for, never really got on with it though as i inflate like a water balloon.

On a different note.... when should i start worrying about absess/infection after my last 400 shot?

4th morning now and its painful to sit/ lye on my right glute... Swelling when i tense my ****, not hot to touch though and no feverish symptoms.
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
303 Posts
QBall said:
Just using what ive got here, Do sust/ test-e not run well together?.
Its not that it doesnt run well together its just pointless as its just another single ester of test where the sust is a blend of different esters, and your sust probably already contains test-e. If you know the sust is good just run that at 500mg per week.

Steve
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahh right, im already running the sust @ 500mg PW.. I was just using the E as a top up (mid week).

So long as there not working against each other or anything... Had me worried for a second.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top