UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,895 Posts
It happens over time I never intended it to be this way. It took a lot of effort a lot of drinking for me to become an alcoholic. Mental health issues, isolation, wanting to feel alive due to my past is a big thing for me, lots of factors comes into play. It's just I can say I don't want to not drink anymore starting from tomorrow but the more amount you drink the more your brain relies on the those chemicals even to the point of stopping producing adrenaline and dopamine. I'll know I'll wake up depressed as anything and I'll have little energy to shake it off I can't force myself to get up and go matter what I think. It's a vicious cycle but one that I know for a fact I'm going to beat
I've been an addict on various substances bro, I get the cycle. You don't see it coming till its too late. I literally spent the entirety of lockdown off my tits.

You know how all this will end if things don't change.

·
Registered
100 Posts
It happens over time I never intended it to be this way. It took a lot of effort a lot of drinking for me to become an alcoholic. Mental health issues, isolation, wanting to feel alive due to my past is a big thing for me, lots of factors comes into play. It's just I can say I don't want to not drink anymore starting from tomorrow but the more amount you drink the more your brain relies on the those chemicals even to the point of stopping producing adrenaline and dopamine. I'll know I'll wake up depressed as anything and I'll have little energy to shake it off I can't force myself to get up and go matter what I think. It's a vicious cycle but one that I know for a fact I'm going to beat
Let’s just say, hypothetically, that you stop drinking and get a year abstinent under your belt. Whatever these things from your past are, whatever your ‘mental health issue’ is (millions of people function with mental health issues)you will say to yourself and people around you ‘can’t fcking believe I gave my past & alcohol so much power’.

Whatever your name is, your past, sobriety, non-drinking related depression will not kill you. Alcohol will. And, stop fcking banging on about dopamine and adrenaline.

I hope you get sacked from your job (if you actually have one) and get booted out your flat as it will be the biggest gift you ever receive & I think it‘a what you need.

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Let’s just say, hypothetically, that you stop drinking and get a year abstinent under your belt. Whatever these things from your past are, whatever your ‘mental health issue’ is (millions of people function with mental health issues)you will say to yourself and people around you ‘can’t fcking believe I gave my past & alcohol so much power’.

Whatever your name is, your past, sobriety, non-drinking related depression will not kill you. Alcohol will. And, stop fcking banging on about dopamine and adrenaline.

I hope you get sacked from your job (if you actually have one) and get booted out your flat as it will be the biggest gift you ever receive & I think it‘a what you need.
100% agree. I was an alcoholic and soon found out my reason why I needed to stop. I always had one being my kids but i needed to put them first before I lost them. I also gained some self respect and determination and said enough I want to get back to fitting fit and the ability to remember my days and evenings and not be ashamed or embarrassed of my actions. Sorted my life out 22 feb this year and haven’t looked back.

Jack talks the talk but in reality he has no intention of stopping as it’s always tomorrow with him. Issue is tomorrow doesn’t come

·
Premium Member
7,977 Posts
Just jump on the gear

Gram of tren will get you over drinking

·
Registered
100 Posts
How much booze would it take for you to suck me off?
I heard a story about a guy (we’ll say it happened in Somerset). He was a pisshead. Heterosexual.

35 odd years ago so stuff like Carlsberg export (known as ‘Hoff’) used to be about £1-20/£1-30 a pint.

He got chatting to another guy stood at the urinals. Offered to suck him off for a fiver 😂

Another 4 pints so worth it really 🌈

61 - 80 of 87 Posts