UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
To be fair I think when it’s serious, they only feel good once they’ve had the drink.
When it gets serious it’s more to do with stopping the shakes, feeling shit and seizure prevention.

Even when it’s serious they still suffer seizures. Only one seizure away from end of life. Cracking odds 💪

@Jackoffblades has got all this to come. Flip dat coin brohomo. Clock is ticking and it ain’t in your favour

·
Premium Member
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
When it gets serious it’s more to do with stopping the shakes, feeling shit and seizure prevention.

Even when it’s serious they still suffer seizures. Only one seizure away from end of life. Cracking odds 💪

@Jackoffblades has got all this to come. Flip dat coin brohomo. Clock is ticking and it ain’t in your favour
I feel that and I'm taking it in

·
Premium Member
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Smirnoff is dirt and why are you back? I thought and had hoped you were banned. Actually take this as a rhetorical question. I don’t want to feed you and don’t wish for a reply
Smirnoff is just vodka. There's no such thing as a higher quality vodka they all taste the same. There only nice when mixed with something

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The fxk is wrong with you guys having so little to do that drinking is an idea? Your sat on your own at home, talking on a forum, drinking by yourself. Bravo gentlemen. Strong choices right there
My bad bro, my bad. I'm not proud, but something in me needs it. Just puked, again, not very proud. I'm a very lonely, sad, so sad person. One day I'll have goals and be down the straight and narrow.

·
Premium Member
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
The fxk is wrong with you guys having so little to do that drinking is an idea? Your sat on your own at home, talking on a forum, drinking by yourself. Bravo gentlemen. Strong choices right there
It happens over time I never intended it to be this way. It took a lot of effort a lot of drinking for me to become an alcoholic. Mental health issues, isolation, wanting to feel alive due to my past is a big thing for me, lots of factors comes into play. It's just I can say I don't want to not drink anymore starting from tomorrow but the more amount you drink the more your brain relies on the those chemicals even to the point of stopping producing adrenaline and dopamine. I'll know I'll wake up depressed as anything and I'll have little energy to shake it off I can't force myself to get up and go matter what I think. It's a vicious cycle but one that I know for a fact I'm going to beat

41 - 60 of 91 Posts