UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
4,145 Posts
Right a weird one I guess, I am trying to find my uncles son. My uncle is seriously unwell and has not seen his son since he was around 6 years old when his now ex wife buggered off with another guy and wouldnt let my uncle have contact with his son.

So I am on a mission to do my best to find him, its a long shot but someone might know him on here.

His name is Douglas Wearing, possibly dob 1986??? his mother is called Valerie previously Wearing but now i have no idea what her surname is and his dad (my uncle) is Peter Wearing. He has an older brother called Tony who is around 13 years older than him from a previous marriage. I was around 11 when i last saw him and he was 6 years old im now 32. He has auburn hair thats all the info I have, he may have lived int he Kingsbridge area for a while.

So if anyone knows of him please get in touch.

Regards

T

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
My mum searched for her mum years ago and found her :)

There was a thing they done in the local paper called "where are they now?"

She put it in there and found her mum :thumbup1:

Has you area got anything like this in there local paper?

Good luck :)

·
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well he has moved out of the area, so no good putting it in the local paper, his mam was a cow and took him away from his dad, and wouldnt let his dad have access to his son.

I am trying to see if I can find him for my uncle as a surprise because he is seriously ill and might not be around for much longer. It would be a fantastic pressie for my uncle if he could see his son.

·
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I have searched FB, i saw one Doug Wearing on there and sent a message i have all fingers and toes crossed that its him , but chances are very slim.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.