UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi peeps ,,iv just started a cycle of just deca and sus ,,its from elite la pharma and it seems very good ,,iv had a few wee cycles before and found that im quite sensitive to gyno ,,(i thought it was the dbol from before but this time im not taking any dbol and i can feel the lumps:innocent:)iv taking 1 ml of sus (350mg/ml) and the i ml of deca which is 300mg/ml once a week ,,its a light cycle and im only jagging every five days ,,so thats one jag containing 2 ml every five days ,,as said i can feel the puffy nipples starting so i got some arimidex(anastrozole)as well ,,its from elp as well and its the 1 mg tabs ,my question is ,,what do you guys think is right for the arimidex??1 mg a day or even half a tab(1/2 mg) a day or what ??

btw thanks for the advice ,,things have moved on a bit since i last dabbled ,,ffs the deca i had the last time was 100mg/ml,,this is 300mg/ml!!!how times change !!:cool:

·
Banned
893 Posts
puregymglasgow said:
hi peeps ,,iv just started a cycle of just deca and sus ,,its from elite la pharma and it seems very good ,,iv had a few wee cycles before and found that im quite sensitive to gyno ,,(i thought it was the dbol from before but this time im not taking any dbol and i can feel the lumps:innocent:)iv taking 1 ml of sus (350mg/ml) and the i ml of deca which is 300mg/ml once a week ,,its a light cycle and im only jagging every five days ,,so thats one jag containing 2 ml every five days ,,as said i can feel the puffy nipples starting so i got some arimidex(anastrozole)as well ,,its from elp as well and its the 1 mg tabs ,my question is ,,what do you guys think is right for the arimidex??1 mg a day or even half a tab(1/2 mg) a day or what ??

btw thanks for the advice ,,things have moved on a bit since i last dabbled ,,ffs the deca i had the last time was 100mg/ml,,this is 300mg/ml!!!how times change !!:cool:
Never used deca however i believe arimidex doesnt work with deca gyno if you get that mate.

·
Newbie Trainer
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deca gyno !!!iv always thought it was the test in the sus !!i cycled just deca before for 3 months as i thought the deca was fine ,,however it was only 100mg/ml at the time and the stuff ive got now is much stronger!!!i stopped the dbol at the time as i thought it was this that was causing it and it seemed to do the trick the "marbles seemed to go away and my nipples werent tingling any more ,so i was thinking i done the right thing by stopping the dbol sharpish ,,so what ur saying is deca can cause it as well ??maybe have to go under the knife at some point ,,its something im trying to avoid obvso the arimidex was a waste of cash then :confused1:

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
The adex is not a waste of cash, you may or may not have some progestenic gyno from the deca, i'd jump on the adex now at 1mg ED and maybe try get yourself some cabergoline.

·
Newbie Trainer
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im at present taking the adex (juststarted taking it yest )at 1 tab a day ,,i think what iv got will have to be removed to get rid of it 100%(any refs for a good gyno speciaslist btw?)but just for now im just trying not to maker it more prominent and flare up again

re the cabergoline ,,thatsa new one on me ,,i just googled it and it seems to b what i would want to prevent it ,,but as said iv got a wee bit and just dont want to end up with cigar duds :lol:iv always had puffy kinda big nipples anyway ,,the gyno just makes it more prominent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.