UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted here a while back about me applying for the RAF and so far i have done the medical, but now im having second thoughts on going in. I was applying for the personnel administrator job but the only reason im applying is because i cant get a job and at first i thought the RAF would be good, but now i think about it i dont fancy going to iraq and been at risk of been killed or loosing legs for example. Im nearly 18 and dont want to go in the RAF and then realise ive made a bad choice. At the moment im at college doing sport studies and if i carry this on i would like to become a personal trainer which means i would have to do three years at college then go to uni. Im just really confused on what to do. I also want to do bodybuilding and which would be better to allow me to do it the RAF or carry on at college?

·
8,552 Posts
All I can tell you is that the choice to join the military is a commitment that once you are signed up for you are expected to hold up your end of the bargain even if you later change your mind...If your not 100% into this life changing choice I would go to uni and move on...Cheers...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts