UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cutting properly this time 1lb a week until I am h
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PowerHouseMcGru said:
No but you won't hear yourself farting when your straining. That can be embarrasing when you turn around!!
I always strain quietly anyway and I never fart. Just found my old ipod from years ago and thought would put it to good use.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Always Injured said:
I always strain quietly anyway and I never fart. Just found my old ipod from years ago and thought would put it to good use.
That cool. Has it got all your old tracks to bring back memories. I can pin point certains songs to different visual memories. Got loads of them.

·
Pumping weights and eating steaks
511 Posts
i think for exercises like squats as deadlifts, music can really help get u psyched for a big lift, the only downside is u tend to make louder and more unusual noises when u cant hear yourself which can be quite embarassing.

·
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PowerHouseMcGru said:
That cool. Has it got all your old tracks to bring back memories. I can pin point certains songs to different visual memories. Got loads of them.
Nah just remind me of doing cardio in my old gym as was only time I would listen to them songs.

·
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jack92 said:
i think for exercises like squats as deadlifts, music can really help get u psyched for a big lift, the only downside is u tend to make louder and more unusual noises when u cant hear yourself which can be quite embarassing.
Yeah I was thinking it could help motivate.

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
yeah do it, when im in the gym i just put my earphones in and lift away in my own little world lol its better for motivation! just get the song on it that gets you pumped and your away, personally my fav song to lift to is this ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.