UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, am l really a first class mug that l do my "friends" a favour, make fu*k all doing the favour and l am expected to do the running about etc ?

l thought when you were doing someone a favour they were the ones who did the fu**ing about ?

Even my daughter who wants to borrow my van expects me to get up at half 5 in the morning because she cant be ar*ed coming over tonight !

rant over, sorry.

G

·
oh mate i get this all the time and then if i agree to do something i dont hear about **** all else untill ive done it...........

need a break

·
Pringles & Press-ups
167 Posts
A lot of your recent threads have included some form of ranting, usually provides a fruitful thread. However I can't help thinking you just need a hug.

Learn to say NO or just ask your mates to come over and help you with some stuff you have been meaning to do for ages. A good friend will always return a favour.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Gem....im going do you a favour mate..hope this helps

GET RID OF THAT FCUKING PIKEY VEST AND THOSE SMUDGED TATTS NEED COVERING UP...YOU ARE SCARING THE NATTYS ON HERE....MEAT HEAD DOORMEN ....I DONT KNOW.

But yeah back on topic...its human nature for people to take advantage of your good side....until you turn up at their door with a tool :) lol.

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BF200K said:
A lot of your recent threads have included some form of ranting, usually provides a fruitful thread. However I can't help thinking you just need a hug.

Learn to say NO or just ask your mates to come over and help you with some stuff you have been meaning to do for ages. A good friend will always return a favour.
I will now check and if this is so do a Only fools and horses thread and offer my apologies.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pea head said:
Gem....im going do you a favour mate..hope this helps

GET RID OF THAT FCUKING PIKEY VEST AND THOSE SMUDGED TATTS NEED COVERING UP...YOU ARE SCARING THE NATTYS ON HERE....MEAT HEAD DOORMEN ....I DONT KNOW.

But yeah back on topic...its human nature for people to take advantage of your good side....until you turn up at their door with a tool :) lol.
Ive just bought 3 more for my holiday on Monday !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
gemilky69 said:
Ive just bought 3 more for my holiday on Monday !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 more what ?......Doormen ?

Or stick on or Hanna tatts to give you the hard look when on the beach......also another favour....dont wear those pikey vests on the sands.....you will have a dodgy tan line. :lol:

Oh and thats for your "fairy" comment....another warrior roided up in a vest........... bashing keys is NOT HARD :innocent: .

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pea head said:
3 more what ?......Doormen ?

Or stick on or Hanna tatts to give you the hard look when on the beach......also another favour....dont wear those pikey vests on the sands.....you will have a dodgy tan line. :lol:

Oh and thats for your "fairy" comment....another warrior roided up in a vest........... bashing keys is NOT HARD :innocent: .
Already got the tan courtesy of MT2 and yeah baby 3 more Lonsdale vests !!

7,928 Posts
i have this problem too mate, even the nicest and closest people to you will take advantage after a while, they don't even realise they're doing it

you need to learn to be firm.

i'm still learning this

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pea head said:
Hes lying guys.Turkey my ar$e...he rang me last week asking me get him Wednesdays Sun newspaper as he missed his token for the Haven Holidays. :whistling:
Grassing bastard !!

Gonna start a new thread now NEVER DO A BANK JOB WITH PEA HEAD !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.