UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
5% off myprotein.co.uk discount code = MP145650
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a look at this....

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100804...ng-870a197.html

this happened to a friend of mine around 5 years ago..martin has diabetes..and he was sleeping alongside his wife when the wife heard a crunching sound...and looked down to see what the dog was chewing...and she was horrified to find their labrador was chewing martins big toe off while martin slept..

many folk with diabetes,...have no feeling in their feet or toes...so he never felt a thing..

upon admission to the hospital..it was discovered that the toe was infected with gangrene...and if it hadnt been discovered by the dog...martin could have been gravely ill or died..

the dog must have smelled the infection which showed no outward signs...

i remember telling other friends of mine and everyone thought i was taking the pi$$...

see.....i told you so! lol

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
I have a bit of an ingrown toenail which sometimes gets infected. So that's why my doberman always goes to lick it several times a day. She wants to eat it..

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
There are stories of dogs warning their owners that they have cancer.

I believe it has been varified and they are training dogs to identify cancerous tumors, I'll look it up in a bit.

Fuking sh1t cats don't do that now do they?

·
Lift, Eat, Rest, Repeat.
1,057 Posts

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
Uriel said:
There are stories of dogs warning their owners that they have cancer.

I believe it has been varified and they are training dogs to identify cancerous tumors, I'll look it up in a bit.

Fuking sh1t cats don't do that now do they?
Oh I bet cats could do it 10x better than a dog.

In fact, Id wager cats could find cures for cancer, AIDS, and even the worst of all, ManFlu.

They just don't like people, and can't be ar$ed, and would rather spend their days languishing wherever a lazy sunbeam may fall.

Bastards

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
rs007 said:
Oh I bet cats could do it 10x better than a dog.

In fact, Id wager cats could find cures for cancer, AIDS, and even the worst of all, ManFlu.

They just don't like people, and can't be ar$ed, and would rather spend their days languishing wherever a lazy sunbeam may fall.

Bastards
the little fukers can't even find their own sh1t boxes:laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.