UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gym Addict
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my source has advised me to do this cycle does it sound right? i want to shift a stone of stomache fat ....cheers

shift fat and add muscle ...here is what i would do...8 week course...winstrol 40mg day...clen dont do the usual 2 on /2 off thing its rubbish clen can be used up to 5/6 weeks b for a break...so start clen 1 tab day...increase dose 1 tab every 5 days until you reach 4 tabs day ...keep it at 4 tabs for 10 days....after have week off and repeat ...keep winny 4 tabs day throughout..up protein to 300grams day...drop carbs after 5pm...so alow some carbs ..at break fast and lunch then none ..so up your veg at Eve meal but no carbs...do at least 3 sessions cardio after work out for 15 min say on bike or sim at a moderate pace......not rocket science but will shift fat and add muscle...later when your where you want to be bodyfat wise look at stronger compounds like d/bol

·
Gym Addict
396 Posts
many ways to skin a cat mate,

i would probably focus on one then the other.... focus on dropping fat... you can keep on clen constantly if you upregulate the receptors with nytol ( benadryl ) or just do 2 weeks clen/2weeks eca.... keep the diet very clean...infact go for a cut carbs diet....you could use the winny to preserve muscle but you are better off with a standart test E etc...

no-verly low carbs

med intake of good healthy fats ( the high fats for energy

300g of protien

every 7 days have a bit of a carb blow out and get back too it...

fasted cardio is great for fatloss... weights in the day followed by another cardio session

leaner in no time... go on the diet section for some example low carb diets .

·
Gym Addict
464 Posts
....i mostly eat tomatoes a bit of cheese turkey sandwiches chicken breast sometimes beef steak and salad, bananas and drink cranberry juice in the day so i think im fine on diet....will do cardio on tredmill 3 times a day and see what happens ....may get some eph too from here http://centurysupplements.com/ephedrine-hcl-150-tabs/ cheers for the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.