UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Bodybuilding
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m now off cycle and I’m sleeping so much better.
When I was on cycle I literally could not fall asleep even though I get up at 06:30am for work and I’m active all day but I would toss and turn and could not drop off till 1am+
Now I’m off cycle I’m literally sleeping like a baby dropping off to sleep 100x easier and earlier.

I was doing Test-E with a bit of Anavar at the end I do have suspicions it could of been the anavar as I think that’s when I started the worst.

Just wondering if anyone else is the same when on gear?

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Slightly less sleep when I ran tren but other than that nothing has effected it but at the end of the day when you're putting stuff into you and changing your hormones it can effect most things

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
I heard a few conversations about oxy effecting people's sleep so could be something there.

I sleep terribly at best so can't really comment. Shyte is shyte

·
Registered
63 Posts
Depends on the compound really. Both tren and deca affect it to some degree, both make me sweat a lot more at night. Test and primo together will improve my sleep but kill my libido, orals don't seem to make a difference (not even sdrol). Increasing my e2 by taking test without an AI will increase my rhr, and affects my sleep negatively, but I prefer my e2 being high.

It's a never ending experiment really, and a bit of a hobby, some guys like to tinker with engines, well I like to tinker with my endocrine system.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
I don’t sleep as well on Tren. There will be other things at play which could effect sleep/sleep quality during cycle as well. A big jump in body weight over a short period used to ruin my sleep quality and bring on sleep apnea. If you’re bulking during cycle, your digestive system is going to be on overdrive which won’t help. High E2 won’t help. High blood pressure won’t help. Slamming extra stimulants to fuel your workouts won’t help. Intense workouts in the evening won’t help. The drugs can play a part but it’ll be much more noticeable when combined with the things mentioned above.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts