UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Train for pain NOT for reps!!
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just been looking on bodybuilding warehouse there premium protein sounds great but I wanted to know do they sell maltodextrin or another carb as cant see it on there and like to add my own carbs.

Normally buy both from Myprotein but would look at changing as BBW protein works out cheaper.

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
Rottee said:
Ive just been looking on bodybuilding warehouse there premium protein sounds great but I wanted to know do they sell maltodextrin or another carb as cant see it on there and like to add my own carbs.

Normally buy both from Myprotein but would look at changing as BBW protein works out cheaper.
We don't have our own-labelled version yet, however we do have Atlas Carbo-Charge in 1kg and 5kg sizes, within our Nutrisport section. That's maltodextrin :)

Atlas Carbo-Charge - click

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Rottee said:
Hi,

If any prices are cheaper on any website use our online price beater below and we will beat the price as well as having all the other quality assured benefits of Myprotein.

Myprotein price matcher

you can have a peace of mind that will deliver
We guarantee next day delivery with our DPD service so delivery is assured. Take a look at a recent review post re our new and improved delivery service:

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/MP-Shipping-Praise-m4104330.aspx

MP

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
Rottee said:
Shame its £6 more expensive than myprotein. When will you have your own maltodextrin?
It's in the pipeline along with a host of other products. If you have any specific requests please send them in to us as it'll help us pick and choose what to do next :thumbup1:

thetong6969 said:
won't you save on postage tho as mp charges and bbw doesn't
We send all our heavier orders by DPD as standard, for free, to most UK mainland addresses.

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
1Tonne said:
BBWarehouse, your showing out of stock on your 4kg Whey. Any idea when they are going to be available?
We're hoping for all the flavours to be back in this week - at the latest it'll be early next week. We're fully stocked on the rest of our range of staples (including creatine mono, gluconate etc.).

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
BBWarehouse said:
We're hoping for all the flavours to be back in this week - at the latest it'll be early next week. We're fully stocked on the rest of our range of staples (including creatine mono, gluconate etc.).
Cheers for the reply, i have about a weeks worth left so shall keep eyes open.

Cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.