UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my bloods done which icluded my testosterone levels, however i only got 1 set of numbers, she said the normal range is 8.7 to 31 and mine was at 50 but as im on a cycle 500mg a week should it be alot higher??????????

·
Newbie Trainer
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just switched doctors and its a routine thing and i just asked to include test levels, but i would have thought taking test e for 4 weeks it would have been a little higher, first time using this brand i have, so im abit curious

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
lol

as above....if your injecting test...it will show in your blood straight away

and test starts working within a week....all this 4 weeks to kick in is a myth :)

·
Newbie Trainer
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
test e takes 2 to 3 weeks to peak from what i understand, sustanon 4 to 5 weeks typically but that has prop in so 24hrs to 48hrs to peak, i think any test injection shuts you down pretty quick,but not sure if that differs with different esters of test

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
greekmyth said:
test e takes 2 to 3 weeks to peak from what i understand, sustanon 4 to 5 weeks typically but that has prop in so 24hrs to 48hrs to peak, i think any test injection shuts you down pretty quick,but not sure if that differs with different esters of test
correct....enanthate is a 3 week ester and takes three weeks to compound....sust has a 4 week ester

but both steroids have peak concentration in the first 5-7 days

test will be working nicely within these times

the only reason most say it takes so long to work, is because the doses they use are (sensably) moderate

if one were to (hyperthetically) take 1-2G in the first week...they would soon realise just how quickly it works

·
Banned
170 Posts
Jimmy said:
correct....enanthate is a 3 week ester and takes three weeks to compound....sust has a 4 week ester

but both steroids have peak concentration in the first 5-7 days

test will be working nicely within these times

the only reason most say it takes so long to work, is because the doses they use are (sensably) moderate

if one were to (hyperthetically) take 1-2G in the first week...they would soon realise just how quickly it works
Correct me if I am wrong, testosterone enanthate has a half life of 5 days and an active life of 10 days. Peak blood plasma concentration for testosterone enanthate is 48 hours, this is as per the maintainence program of androgen levels by Dr Crisler.

Every 250mg of testosterone enanthate contains 180mg of active ester, the testicles of a normal male produce between 7 - 12 mg of testosterone per day so it depends on what you classify as a moderate dose is subjective unless you are comparing it something specific

Likewise here are the compounds of sustanon which are licensed in the UK for TRT adminstration it is most certainly not a 4 week ester....I make reference to the MIMS pharmaceutical handbook; as follows:

Testosterone propionate 30 mg (half life 2 - 3 days active 4 - 6 days)

Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg (half life 1 -2 days, active 2 - 4 days)

Testosterone isocaporate 60 mg (half life 4 days - active 8 days)

Testosterone decanoate 100 mg (half life 7 days - active 14)

Blood plasma levels reach concentration again within 48 hours.

I have posted on another forum about similar aspects.

I am also happy to pull out the reference ranges for total blood testosterone, as stated in my previous post those are in nmol per litre and in the upper range.

·
Newbie Trainer
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i say 4 weeks for sustanon i talk in terms of gains when you feel all the benefits,ie weightgain inc water weight,and strength you need a sufficient build up of test in your system hence why you dont see the full benefits of sustanon atleast untill week 4, 5 for most

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
the half life of enanthate is 10 days....active life 20 days....its peek concentration is 5 days

the decanoate ester is active for up to 4 weeks, although the levels drop significantly after around 2 weeks

·
Banned
170 Posts
greekmyth said:
well i say 4 weeks for sustanon i talk in terms of gains when you feel all the benefits,ie weightgain inc water weight,and strength you need a sufficient build up of test in your system hence why you dont see the full benefits of sustanon atleast untill week 4, 5 for most
Correct, physiological changes are seen normally within weeks 4 to 5. The half and active life cannot be disputed however it has nothing to do with the "build up" of free or total testosterone within the system. Sustanon and testosterone are both anabolic and androgenic with (100:100) however the way how testosterone elicits the positive changes is complex which includes binding with the celluar target and androgen receptors and intracelluar receptor site. There are other processes involved as well such as in the kidneys where the androgens augment erythropoiesis and subsequent increased oxygen transport activity. So as you can see it is much more than just reaching a certain level - there are both direct and indirect anabolic effects. Just because you cannot see them they do exist but they all work together in synergy.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
Jimmy said:
the half life of enanthate is 10 days....active life 20 days....its peek concentration is 5 days

the decanoate ester is active for up to 4 weeks, although the levels drop significantly after around 2 weeks
does that mean it would be best injecting every 5 days to keep it at its peak mate?

like twice a week 250mg x2 a week or stick with once per week

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.