UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
Bodybuilding
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
So just wondering if anavar actually makes the body burn more fat as I’m currently taking it now been on it as well as test E and just gone in to a calorie deficit as I’m now cutting and **** me only been cutting a few week now slowly cutting calories each week and already my veins are popping more and I’m losing fat quicker than I ever have while retaining mass.

I knew anavar was good for helping retain mass but never knew he actually helped burn fat like this?

·
Premium Member
Bodybuilding
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most steroids help burn fat as they raise your body temperature, and anabolic activity just that some create water and some create dryness, and some somewhere in the middle.
I see, thanks mate. If anavar does this then Jesus I bet Clen is amazing 😂 but heard the sides are way too aggressive and out weigh the risk/reward

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
If you can get legit anavar thats legitimately dosed and your bodyfat is in a good place you'll wreak a lot of visual benefit from var, just bare in mind that look disappears pretty soon after halting use! As for clen that something completely different, that works by stimulating the nervous system as far as i'm aware, which is why you can still burn fat without much exercise using clen. Peoples main problem with clen is they take too much.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
If you're in a deficit you'll burn slightly more fat with var than without because:

1) it has some lipolytic effect upon visceral fat (if @Type-IIx is about knows the exact science behind it) which means it causes visceral fat to break down into the blood stream so assuming it has somewhere to he consumed it will be burnt

2) it my have some affect on the protien that binds thyroid hormone meaning you'll have more T3 so a faster metabolism - however I don't think this is by a huge amount - it is not equivalent to supplementing with cytomel

3) it will increase anabolism and body temperature and act in a "protien sparing" manner causing the body to favour fat in the fuel mix slightly more than without bar

That being said this all only applies if you're in a deficit - if you eat in a surplus you'll continue to add fat typically, or at the very least won't burn any/much body fat.

What alot of people do observe is a shifting of water distribution within the frame and misread this as fat loss as they appear somewhat leaner as sub-q water is drawn into the muscle

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Anavar is very good at targetting and stripping away abdominal fat (in my experience and of course factoring in a calorie deficit).

Todai's answer isn't very helpful. Perhaps he was just unlucky and picked up some shit mixed in an old cement mixer by a couple of gammons.

Yes, I am having a poke at some of the modern UGLs.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
4,203 Posts
It definitely does mate
it definetly doesn't. Theres a difference between getting drier and actually loosing fat to a mechanism of the steroid. Like the below is saying, the var particles interacts specifically with abdominal fat.... it knows exactly were that fat is and targets it :)

Anavar is very good at targetting and stripping away abdominal fat (in my experience and of course factoring in a calorie deficit).

Todai's answer isn't very helpful. Perhaps he was just unlucky and picked up some shit mixed in an old cement mixer by a couple of gammons.

Yes, I am having a poke at some of the modern UGLs.
asked question: recieved an answer. the 'var' helps you loose fat is as funny as you can spot reduce fat using exercises. old shit gym knowledge, let me guess your first cycle was 'sus and deca' :)

My max DL went up 'every session' by approx 10kg on my last run of var from a modern UGL to the point I had pulled my heaviest ever. at which point i stopped pushing and had an unrelated injury elsewhere. Still have that var in the house. ;) keep your digs to your own shit sourcing

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
it definetly doesn't. Theres a difference between getting drier and actually loosing fat to a mechanism of the steroid. Like the below is saying, the var particles interacts specifically with abdominal fat.... it knows exactly were that fat is and targets it :)
From my experience using it. When I’m in a calorie deficit, there seems to be noticeably more fat loss. I love it on a cut

·
Premium Member
6,965 Posts
Hello everyone.
So just wondering if anavar actually makes the body burn more fat as I’m currently taking it now been on it as well as test E and just gone in to a calorie deficit as I’m now cutting and **** me only been cutting a few week now slowly cutting calories each week and already my veins are popping more and I’m losing fat quicker than I ever have while retaining mass.

I knew anavar was good for helping retain mass but never knew he actually helped burn fat like this?
Technically yes, and as fat cells have androgen receptors too.

But realistically no. It's just enhancing what you're doing.

If they did burn fat then all the fat pies in every gym on grams of gear would be lean.
They enhanced what you're doing. Hence the E in PEDs. But without the deficit and cut they wouldn't.

Some can "dry" you out which gives a similar impression.

·
Premium Member
6,965 Posts
I see, thanks mate. If anavar does this then Jesus I bet Clen is amazing 😂 but heard the sides are way too aggressive and out weigh the risk/reward
Clen is fine. Just that there's no need to be running the stupid high doses. If it's legit, run at 40mcg for a longer time it's great. Run at 120mcgs for bursts just makes people shaky.
But to each their own.

·
Premium Member
6,965 Posts
If you can get legit anavar thats legitimately dosed and your bodyfat is in a good place you'll wreak a lot of visual benefit from var, just bare in mind that look disappears pretty soon after halting use! As for clen that something completely different, that works by stimulating the nervous system as far as i'm aware, which is why you can still burn fat without much exercise using clen. Peoples main problem with clen is they take too much.
It's a beta 2 stimulator like yohimbine and other things.

So it's stimulating fatty acid release in to the blood stream. Makes some people shake that much that yeah they're probably shaking a shit load of calories away 😂

·
Registered
252 Posts
In short basically yes. There are studies showing that treament with anavar was able to "catalyze" a reduction in both visceral and subqutaneous fat mass. However (and someone correct me if I am wrong) many of these studies I've seen were carried out with patients who were either obese, older or both or had some sort of metabolic syndrome and so on.

So it is quite a bit different context than what we're dealing with here so how well that applies to our tribe not to mention in each person's individual diet, training and cardio regimen. And obviously all the other drugs that might be involved.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts